[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Updated my launcher and my install was gone

Just updated my tera launcher to the lastest after a long long break from the game.

When I did that my tera is gone or I cant find it anywhere at all. Does it do that?

Comments

• Depending on the way it was installed, it's possible that the launcher upgrade process might remove all your existing TERA files and force a reinstall; I do remember that happening to some other people in some cases. It might also be possible that you have to locate your existing install if it was in some atypical location -- when locating the folder, be sure to select the "Client" subfolder. If you can't find your Client subfolder anymore or it's empty, then yeah possible the upgrade process removed it, unfortunately.

• shears555shears555
    edited February 20

It should not delete your tera. Try to relocate your game. Find your tera folder and set client folder as your game locate.

• @shears555 said:
    It should not delete your tera. Try to relocate your game. Find your tera folder and set client folder as your game locate.

In some cases what appeared to happen is that the process of uninstalling the old launcher during the forced upgrade deleted the TERA folder and all sub-folders within it... which included the Client folder (where TERA was installed). That being said, it's possible that isn't what happened -- it's definitely worth checking.

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭

I think it got removed I remembered I only had 60GB space left then when I upgraded to the new client my space became 111 GB

:(

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25

Best case of this outcome you just have to reinstall the game :(