[Console] TERA Maintenance Updates
Maintenance 2020/3/30 (Mon)
Maintenance is scheduled for Monday, March 30 at 7:00 p.m. PT (March 31 at 2:00 UTC), and will take approximately 3 hours. During tonight's maintenance, we will be delivering the latest update for TERA Console! With this update, we willl re-open the fan-favorite dungeon Manglemire and add a new quest system called "Bounty Hunt." Patch notes in English, French, and German are available here.
- 5:50 p.m. - Posted revision to maintenance start time. We had previously stated that maintenance would begin at 6:00 p.m. PT, when in fact it is scheduled to start at 7:00 p.m. PT.
- 7:00 p.m. - We have entered maintenance.
- 8:50 p.m. - Maintenance has concluded for PS4. Maintenance for Xbox One is still in progress.
- 9:50 p.m. - Maintenance for Xbox One has been extended for an additional hour. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 11:00 p.m. - Maintenance for Xbox One remains ongoing. (PS4 maintenance has concluded.)
- 12:50 a.m. - At this time, Xbox servers remain unavailable. We believe we have determined the nature of the issue, and a fix should be available in the coming hours.
- 11:50 a.m. - We have published a new update for Xbox One that resolves the issue that arose. Xbox One players can now download the new update and log in to servers. This concludes this maintenance for console. Thank you all very much for your patience and understanding during the extended down time.
- 1:00 p.m. - All Xbox One players who log in between now and April 6 at 10:00 a.m. PT will be credited 3 free days of elite status as compensation for the extended outage.