[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

How big is the population in tera right now 2020

Im planning to play tera again. I left around 2018 and I want to play again. In steam its shows 500 players online but I know that not everyone is playing tera on steam. Soo i want to know if the game is still alive.

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭

people are still uploading parses to moongourd on a daily basis

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭

@metagame said:
    people are still uploading parses to moongourd on a daily basis

uhhhh meaning? so in short tera is still alive?

• Bruh we have 13 million active characters each with a distinct individual at their keyboard 😁

• what is this moongourd for?
    it looks quite confusing and useless.

• @RKC disse:
    Im planning to play tera again. I left around 2018 and I want to play again. In steam its shows 500 players online but I know that not everyone is playing tera on steam. Soo i want to know if the game is still alive.

and since nobody said anything.
    the truth is that most are ignoring the end game.
    by the ridiculous RNG, the fear of being kicked in dg, and so on ....
    many are just logging in and playing in weak dg because they like the gameplay which is quite good.

• AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    if you want to play, it’s still active enough. people do end game content and still parse if that’s your thing. only thing that is completely dead and if you’re coming back for pvp i would say save your time. the pvp scene is completely dead besides 3s popping for an hour like once a week.
  • The population is tons of ppl with differents accounts.
  • AnungAnung ✭✭

probably around 1.5k of players average

• @PP597W94LA said:
    what is this moongourd for?

Ok boomer.

• @Terraforming disse:

@PP597W94LA said:

Ok boomer.

then ne explains what is this for?
    I really don't understand what it's for.
    it looks like an unofficial site, since it loses "donation".
    and a website created by the community that likes to break records in DG?
    or is it because of this site that some player kick people in the dg?

• AnungAnung ✭✭

@PP597W94LA said:

@Terraforming disse:

@PP597W94LA said:

Ok boomer.

It's an unofficial website used by some players of this community and Eu servers I guess, but in simple words it's mainly used to see how was your performance while you were playing in a dungeon, for example, it shows how many skills you used, how much was your dmg per second, how much dmg you took from bosses, etc... however I don't know why they quote the moongourd as a site to know how many players are playing tera, since moongourd counts everything (including your alts) Lmao.

• @Anung disse:

@PP597W94LA said:

@Terraforming disse:

@PP597W94LA said:

Ok boomer.

It's an unofficial website used by some players of this community and Eu servers I guess, but in simple words it's mainly used to see how was your performance while you were playing in a dungeon, for example, it shows how many skills you used, how much was your dmg per second, how much dmg you took from bosses, etc... however I don't know why they quote the moongourd as a site to know how many players are playing tera, since moongourd counts everything (including your alts) Lmao.

are they taking an unofficial serve seriously?
    who is taking data (stealing) without the permission of the en masse or gameforge and puts it somewhere for everyone?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so what it is? the random kick of the dg, and why some players are wanting to make the dg quickly so that it is in first place in pirate site ?.
    en masse should look at all the names and ban all players who are participating in this pirate site.

• JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭

@PP597W94LA said:
    en masse should look at all the names and ban all players who are participating in this pirate site.

The last time they tried something that drastic, there was a mass exodus of all of the major end-game players and guilds bailing on NA for EU, and the population still hasn't recovered (and probably never will) from that whole fiasco. Also, trying to inflate any kind of perceived "damage" or negative impact moongourd could do by throwing words like 'stealing' and 'pirate' at it is an outright lie and exaggeration at worst, and admission of ignorance at best.

Moongourd doesn't "steal" or "pirate" anything - people upload their info to the site themselves, so it's only populated by people voluntarily recording their data and uploading it. I know that I would have never gotten to be as good of a lancer as I was without the kind of info you record and put up there which let me use it to make myself better, so quite frankly, it's been nothing but a net positive to my experience in Tera.

• @Jerichow disse:

@PP597W94LA said:

The last time they tried something that drastic, there was a mass exodus of all of the major end-game players and guilds bailing on NA for EU, and the population still hasn't recovered (and probably never will) from that whole fiasco. Also, trying to inflate any kind of perceived "damage" or negative impact moongourd could do by throwing words like 'stealing' and 'pirate' at it is an outright lie and exaggeration at worst, and admission of ignorance at best.

Moongourd doesn't "steal" or "pirate" anything - people upload their info to the site themselves, so it's only populated by people voluntarily recording their data and uploading it. I know that I would have never gotten to be as good of a lancer as I was without the kind of info you record and put up there which let me use it to make myself better, so quite frankly, it's been nothing but a net positive to my experience in Tera.

and an unofficial website, "pirate" that is using official information from tera without permission en masse and gameforge.
    so yes it has to be closed and the players who participate in this pirate site suffer a punishment.

friend the player has no right to complain if they close this unofficial site because it is a pirate site.

If they really had some kind of respect, they wouldn't have done that in the first place, they would have lost the en masse to create such a site.