[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Patch 92 and Communication

I understand that the current situation in the world makes things more challenging, and rumor suggests staffing may be short for EME, but the "maintenance announcement" with nothing but a small patch 92 disclaimer is disappointing to say the least.

EU released a full preview of the changes coming and even listened to player comments to make amendments to a very unpopular limitation on weekly entries. While NA has been sitting and waiting for any word on the upcoming changes that are meant to address a few of the issues with the recent patches.

I don't feel it's too much to ask to at least mention the week ahead of time that the patch is coming. Even if the details are limited, a little communication goes a long way in keeping a happy community.

Comments

• STALKERrulesSTALKERrules ✭✭✭
    edited April 6

They gave them a lot more entries but i think they make dungeons less rewarding to make that change (need confirmation on this) I don t know if i prefer less entries but more rewarding dungeons or the other way around. Maybe alts can make a come back after all....
    But i agree with this, the lack of comunication its what killing it for us.....A simple "we know, we are working on it" is not much to ask...

• czirencziren ✭✭

[TERA PC NA] We will be entering into maintenance on 04/07 (Tue) at 8:00 a.m. PT, and will have an estimated downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit this thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

^What details?!

• amm probable tomorrow they will inform us details of the update

• @cziren Agreed. Providing that link is typical EME business as usual, no pre-communication whatsoever. I'm sure some will try to defend that poor business stance, and I can name a few immediately off the top of my head (but will restrain myself). It's quite frankly a poor business practice and a model that has been proven to fail time and time again across all market segments. We will be lucky if they provide any substantial update details (and when they do, it is late). They do know what changes they are going to roll out, but, they seem to think this is all hush hush. EME's leadership needs to be gutted and replaced.

• I feel that there are fewer and fewer people.- Very little activity in the forum in general. Everyone complains about poor communication by EME. I'm really so discouraged to play that I'm even thinking of going somewhere else even after paying. :(

• noctrednoctred ✭✭

Meanwhile, EME are still providing proper updates and announcements for Closers.

If this is a staffing issue, it's Tera specific.

• EME say: Just chek EU Patch, is the same notes.

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭

So tomorrow is the patch? and we ( NA) dont have patch notes? XD

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

Cause eme staff are [filtered] lazy and can't even communicate with their own players.

• Since EU got first new patch, they just wait to mant ando upload the patch notes
  • czirencziren ✭✭

8:02 a.m. - We have entered maintenance.

^Guess this is the "details" they were talking about. :#

• ErazusErazus ✭✭
    They had 4927489274 lay offs, that is why no communication but hey! At least we are getting stuff...
  • Patch notes up but it's missing the important item changes/drops. All they had to do was copy+past EU's notes and they failed even that XDDD

• Well that the end of together box hunting one good thing they had going for them and the a lot of people main reason for having elite they really messed this up i am not going grind this like caimans no thanks and you can't even go as a group or guild anymore to help new players out. this was a really dumb idea for doing this to box hunting.

• @DemonicKyo said:
    Well that the end of together box hunting one good thing they had going for them and the a lot of people main reason for having elite they really messed this up i am not going grind this like caimans no thanks and you can't even go as a group or guild anymore to help new players out. this was a really dumb idea for doing this to box hunting.

This is what you get when people complain that box hunting is mind-numbing and pointless. They moved the drops to dungeons