[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Patch 92 concerns

Most people were looking forward for patch 92 to ease enchanting requirements so some of us can play catch up but reading through the patch notes it appears not only has this aspect been overlooked certain drops ( boxes) were removed making it even harder to enchant than ever. EU patch notes contrast ours like night and day rather than slightly differ like usual. If this is truly the intent of the publisher it may be time to take a break for a while again.

Comments

• Sounds like we've just been handed an extra helping of BS... I've only been back for 3 days, and I already want to stop playing again lol.

• > @BearZerk said:
    > Sounds like we've just been handed an extra helping of BS... I've only been back for 3 days, and I already want to stop playing again lol.

Wait until you spend months and millions of gold to have a +7 yellow weapon, +6 yellow gloves and + 10 blue armor/feet. I have a radiant neck piece it took months to grind that and I got the radiant mats for free from the December event. Ethereal jewelry cost me close to a million with all the fails and it's completely obsolete. Ethereal is pre heroic oath. Heroic oath is 2 years old. Gear path is wrong now. Just plain wrong.
  • FluffnificentFluffnificent ✭✭
    edited April 7
    Upon logging in I found the enchanting has changed to EU meta, it was just omitted from the patch notes. I can't believe they dedicated the entire notes to Velik war and left out the most important part "Hey! Enchanting isn't complete nonsense now!". Damage has been removed below +10 for yellow equipment and enchant rates are better. My gloves went from +6 to +9 in 5 attempts even though it now costs 20 per attempt instead of 4.
  • edited April 7

EME left a ton out of the patch notes. I could swear there was a mention by someone that NA v92 patch will incorporate EU v92 patch (but I do not think EME made that statement). EU delivered with a much improved situation. I am hoping we in NA get the same benefit. But, again, EME should be responsible and not lazy and actually incorporate their own full patch notes: it's called ownership.

Aside from that, earlier today when I had a bit of time to spare, I logged into EU and looked up Dark Light and Annihilation gear on the broker. Everything I saw was substantially under 100,00 (in fact, more often than not less than 50,000). To me, this spoke volumes of the v92 patch potential and Exodor superior gear drop rate improvements.

• This patch is fine. :)
  • @Konatta98 said:
    This patch is fine. :)

I agree. People on here find ways to complain about everything, yeesh.

• If I could stay connected to the servers for more than 1 hour at a time I could tell if you this patch is fine or not.

• Wait i say "This patch is fine" not the server xD i still have +210ms and dc with my character log on when i dont have open tera xD

• v92 is probably the best patch that's come out since awakening, or prior to it. Generally speaking, dungeons are less of a faceroll now (AAHM hits harder than it used to). I'm just worried about people who've never ran AANM and GLSNM doing the HM variants of those dungeons.

• lol complaining about the patch before it even hit. this patch is so good, can finally get my radiants and pvp gear. All the gear youre referring to is straight up free now

• @Maestrobaiter said:
    lol complaining about the patch before it even hit. this patch is so good, can finally get my radiants and pvp gear. All the gear youre referring to is straight up free now

Did you read the part where I said that the enchanting is great now? Yeah, I wrote that a couple down from my op. Sorry about my 1st post, I was just going off the information available.