[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Scroll from Log event and SOH4 are ****

Why you put this scroll? i have more than 60 scroll from SOH and CANT ENCHANT from +0 to +1 less from +14 to +15 is so frking st.upid put this fking item. Any one do the fking SOH right now bcuz is a wasted of time....

Comments

• I have a scroll. Please explain why it is a waste of time. I don't understand what you are saying. Do you have 60 failures on +1 yellow gear with scrolls? And why is SOH a waste of time?
  • DXMDXM ✭✭

The scrolls seemed fine for me. Went from +7 to +10 with no fails on a weapon.

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭

@Konatta98 said:
    Why you put this scroll? i have more than 60 scroll from SOH and CANT ENCHANT from +0 to +1 less from +14 to +15 is so frking st.upid put this fking item. Any one do the fking SOH right now bcuz is a wasted of time....

Facts

• BastolveBastolve ✭✭
    edited March 30

This might be incorrect but I believe the scrolls to have a lower success rate then normal enchanting attempts, it's lame as heck. All scrolls I've used from SoH have resulted in failure. The no cost is nice but it really feels like it has a lower success rate than normal enchants...

• AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭

The only thing that's annoying to me about scrolls is it states IT CANNOT BREAK YOUR ARMOR/WEAPON but it can.

• Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭
    edited March 30

@Fluffnificent said:
    I have a scroll. Please explain why it is a waste of time. I don't understand what you are saying. Do you have 60 failures on +1 yellow gear with scrolls? And why is SOH a waste of time?

SoH is wasted of time:

• P4 = 2 gold relics lvl 1. (10k)
    • P4 = Many coins for buy SA scroll or Zerk weap skin
    • P4 = 6-8 Weap/Armor enchanting scroll. This scroll have in theory the "same" rate than a try with materials/gold but her real rate is very very low. With 20 scroll you cant upgrade a single piece.
    • P4 = With good party 10-12min but with random 15-30m
    • Sell the SoH map on merchant is 50k, in broker 100-125k... so why run for a trash scrolls, 2 relics (10k) and SA scroll when you have all SA upgrades.... just sell it.

And yes, i run that dungeon believing with thats scroll i gonna upgrade my gear to +15 but.. ALL FAILS xD was a good joke when use 60 scroll and all fail :)

• The scrolls took my weapon from +3 to +7. Definitely an Upgrade over my +9 Manaforce darkshard bottomless pit so I'm happy.
  • Who upgrade blue gear lol
  • @Konatta98 said:
    Who upgrade blue gear lol

He is just saying your RNG is crap, it worked for him and not for you. I upgraded blues, still have them, would of loved an event where they gave me RNG attempts to upgrade using scrolls from an easily cleared dungeon.

Yet another person complaining of RNG in an RNG based game.

• And another person will be say "Oh surr bro i upgrade my gear 0 to 15 just with scroll i love tera thank you so much". Yes another person more.
  • > @Konatta98 said:
    > Who upgrade blue gear lol

Someone that came back in December after 2 years and was in frostmetal while I was given free mats and gear and yellow was out of reach at the time. In December gloves were going for 1 million with amplification rolls. So I upgraded blue gear and it got me through to now where I'm working on yellow instead of being stuck in gear I can't do the new dungeons with.

LOL
  • @Fluffnificent said:

@Konatta98 said:
    Who upgrade blue gear lol

Someone that came back in December after 2 years and was in frostmetal while I was given free mats and gear and yellow was out of reach at the time. In December gloves were going for 1 million with amplification rolls. So I upgraded blue gear and it got me through to now where I'm working on yellow instead of being stuck in gear I can't do the new dungeons with.

LOL

who wanna know u story lol

• @Konatta98 said:
    who wanna know u story lol

Prbly the same people that dont wanna listen to you whine all the time. Somebody makes a point and you just keke jajaja your way out of it. Tisk Tisk Tisk your father ever teach you nothing son? Google Gift horse in mouth

• > @Konatta98 said:
    > (Quote)
    > who wanna know u story lol

+10 darklight in the last week as well. Somehow I got about 20 million worth of mats on the broker yesterday for a couple hundred k so I'm in a great position. Lol