[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Accumulated Vanguard Login Event Apr 14 - May 5

An accumulated login event should go live after the maintenance is finished. Of the complete a Vanguard Request to get the reward type. (Thus going back to the previous format, not what the most recent one was. Please note the difference and be sure to complete one each day if you want the rewards.)

From the this week in tera page.

Log in and complete at least one Vanguard Request daily to accumulate rewards.(Rewards refresh at 0700 UTC / midnight PT.)

So resets being midnight Pacific.

No details were as of yet provided for what the rewards will be.

There will also be a Playtime event during this week's weekend, from Apr 18 to Apr 20.

Starting time should be 10 am Pacific on each day. (1700 UTC)

April Weekend Playtime Event
Stay logged in for at least two hours of each day of the event to get some great rewards delivered via parcel post, including:

• Pocket Tab Expansion Tokens
  • Appearance Change Voucher
  • Legacy Essences

Event Days:

• Day 1: 2020-04-18 17:00~2020-04-19 17:00 UTC
  • Day 2: 2020-04-19 17:00~2020-04-20 17:00 UTC
    (Check back for more April Weekend Playtime Events!)

The last line promises more of them on following weekends.

Comments

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

There was a playtime event this past weekend too. It was very well communicated /sarcasm

• DavriDavri ✭✭

@Ellexem Thank you for letting us know! I apparently did not understand how to read the "This week in Tera" page. I think I thought the most recent stuff would be on the top. Just a quick question, when they say "accumulated login", what happens if you miss a day? Does your "reward chain" reset, or you just don't get any rewards going forward? I don't think I've consciously participated in this kind of event before, thus my confusion.

• You miss a reward on the back end which is why the last two days are usually trivial rewards
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭

Confirm the Event UI is the type where it just counts up as many days as you completed the requirement on. You can skip days but that means that you lose out on the potential rewards at the end.

Speaking of which, the rewards list:

• Day 1: 10 Bravery Potions
    • Day 2: 20 Federation Supply: Lamb Bulgogi
    • Day 3: 10 Azart Tokens
    • Day 4: 1 Forgeheart Superior Enchanting Scroll (For Annihilation/Dark Light gear and Eternal variants; temporary item fading in ~34 days as of this post)
    • Day 5: 1 Superior Pet Box
    • Day 6: 5 Dark Shard Weapon Feedstock
    • Day 7: 10 Dark Shard Armor Feedstock
    • Day 8: 2 Forgeheart Superior Enchanting Scrolls
    • Day 9: 3 Goddess's Blessings
    • Day 10: 1 Perfect Halidom & Relic Token (right-click shop)
    • Day 11: 5 Emeralds
    • Day 12: 15 Azart Tokens
    • Day 13: 50 Bravery Potions
    • Day 14: Eagle Warrior Helmet (cosmetic, permanent; tradeable)
    • Day 15: 10 Dark Shard Weapon Feedstock
    • Day 16: 20 Dark Shard Armor Feedstock
    • Day 17: Footsteps: Cutie (permanent, no-trade)
    • Day 18: 30 Rainbow Bait
    • Day 19: 5 Emeralds
    • Day 20: 2 Infinity Coin (1 hour) (permanent, no-trade)
    • Day 21: 10 Rubies
    • Day 22: 2 Infinity Coin (1 hour)

There is a big list of what pets can be in the box, I'm not going to transcribe that unless it's really necessary.

• DavriDavri ✭✭

Oh ok that makes sense, thank you guys! No need to transcribe the rewards, I just saw them in-game. Thank you!

• It would be nice to participate...IF I HAD THE CALENDAR Accumulative login window like everyone else. Fix your game EME....

• DavriDavri ✭✭

Yeah, last event (Forgeheart) I couldn't see the event calendar, but this one I can see it (at least as of April 14), we will see if I can still see it after this Emergency maintenance on April 15.

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭

@BellaStella said:
    It would be nice to participate...IF I HAD THE CALENDAR Accumulative login window like everyone else. Fix your game EME....

I don't have it either, I even logged all the way out and back in.

• Yeah, it's not working for me. What now?

• DavriDavri ✭✭

@Davri said:
    Yeah, last event (Forgeheart) I couldn't see the event calendar, but this one I can see it (at least as of April 14), we will see if I can still see it after this Emergency maintenance on April 15.

LOL, logged in today after the Emergency update, and the Calendar had disappeared. Another ticket...this is the game that I've put in the most tickets with in my life. I think I've had 4 tickets in 2 weeks...

• @Davri said:

@Davri said:

LOL, logged in today after the Emergency update, and the Calendar had disappeared. Another ticket...this is the game that I've put in the most tickets with in my life. I think I've had 4 tickets in 2 weeks...

I put in a ticket as well. I saw the calendar yesterday, but when I got up today ( 4 hours before the patch ), it was gone.