[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Fix Accumulative LOG-IN Event Calendars! (UPDATED)

Comments

• Same issue, nothing other than "calendar" that doesnt even work lol. It was fine yesterday

• Same issue for me PC US, it worked fine yesterday and this morning after fix, it was gone and doing the vanguard quest did nothing.

• BellaStellaBellaStella ✭✭
    edited April 16

I don't know exactly how EME is going to go about actually giving out these rewards seeing Vanguards are involved but I've also been doing dungeons every day which should be on their records of sorts (if they even check that) but, again, I stress this. If EME knows this was such an issue the first time, why bother to make a similar event again? Why not make it like the Log-In Weekend event we just had instead. That way everyone receives these rewards which I successfully did because I was logged into the game or just an automatic parcel message when you cleared the 1st Vanguard for the day. I don't get this at all as to why EME went about it this way knowing the underlying issues. This would have saved so much time and so much headache for all the players in my situation if they did it the way I mentioned above.

I am still awaiting a response from them after a message I received around 8 AM EST because everything seems silent. I hope that just means they are working on this problem...

• DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭

All the same - previous event I had no any single hint on event in my game, and again it just as still as the dream in the tranquil mind.

• Same issues. I put in ticket for the last event and never got the rewards though, you are lucky. I a response but that was it. I figure I will just get thanks for letting us know again. Hopefully they fix it I am getting sick of not even getting the chance to get stuff. And they wonder why I have stopped spending money in the shop hmmmmm. I don't run mods, I have done about half the quests daily, and my callander looks just like the SS above :angry:

• @BellaStella said:
    In the previous event, I was unable to get rewards for the log-in event and had to be down support's throat for an entire week until they did something. And now this new event (still don't know what event this is) has appeared and again NO ACCUMULATIVE LOG IN CALENDAR. Do something, I'm exhausted with this...

UPDATE: They managed to send me DAY 1 and 2's rewards via parcel and said 'they will be sent via parcel from now on' for me but after I did so many dungeons today I have yet to receive DAY 3's rewards and hence opened back my ticket again awaiting a response. Will keep posted on this situation.

• @BellaStella said:

@BellaStella said:
    In the previous event, I was unable to get rewards for the log-in event and had to be down support's throat for an entire week until they did something. And now this new event (still don't know what event this is) has appeared and again NO ACCUMULATIVE LOG IN CALENDAR. Do something, I'm exhausted with this...

UPDATE: They managed to send me DAY 1 and 2's rewards via parcel and said 'they will be sent via parcel from now on' for me but after I did so many dungeons today I have yet to receive DAY 3's rewards and hence opened back my ticket again awaiting a response. Will keep posted on this situation.

I put in a ticket yesterday about day 2 items, then added screenshots of not seeing anything for day 3. Well, they gave me day 2 items, but didn't give me today's item.

• edited April 17

@BellaStella said:

@BellaStella said:

It's probably not going to be sent in direct response to completing a vanguard or anything but they'll probably just send it manually each day, is my guess.

And yeah, we're trying to see if we can figure out any sort of hint about why this happens to a small group of people but not others. There must be some sort of trigger somehow.

• @counterpoint said:

@BellaStella said:

@BellaStella said:

It's probably not going to be sent in direct response to completing a vanguard or anything but they'll probably just send it manually each day, is my guess.

And yeah, we're trying to see if we can figure out any sort of hint about why this happens to a small group of people but not others. There must be some sort of trigger somehow.

UPDATE: Happy to say they have sent every reward today in my parcel. Simply write a ticket and tell them your situation and provide the needed screenshots and they will give you all of the rewards. Thank you support for understanding this situation and I hope they rethink these events in the future if current glitch isn't resolved. <3

• Stitches1974Stitches1974 ✭✭
    edited April 17

@BellaStella said:

UPDATE: Happy to say they have sent every reward today in my parcel. Simply write a ticket and tell them your situation and provide the needed screenshots and they will give you all of the rewards. Thank you support for understanding this situation and I hope they rethink these events in the future if current glitch isn't resolved. <3

Glad you got yours sorted out. They haven't even given my mine for yesterday. That's even with sending them screen shots and I assume I'll have to add on my ticket about today's as well.

• BellaStellaBellaStella ✭✭
    edited April 17

@Stitches1974 said:

@BellaStella said:

Glad you got yours sorted out. They haven't even given my mine for yesterday. That's even with sending them screen shots and I assume I'll have to add on my ticket about today's as well.

Yes, re-open your ticket regarding you not getting DAY 3 and onward (whichever ones you didn't receive as yet) and they will reply within 20-24 hours (it's how long it took for them to reply to me) and I hope you receive them as soon as possible.

• Aye, I've had this issue for the past 2 events.

• Stitches1974Stitches1974 ✭✭
    edited April 17

@BellaStella said:

@Stitches1974 said:

@BellaStella said:

Yes, re-open your ticket regarding you not getting DAY 3 and onward (whichever ones you didn't receive as yet) and they will reply within 20-24 hours (it's how long it took for them to reply to me) and I hope you receive them as soon as possible.

Well over 24 hours now with no response.

• SelenyaSelenya ✭✭
    edited April 18

I sent a ticket too with screenshots, they say they will help me soon, I will update here too because I have nothing since start :/
    When was the first day ?

• @Selenya said:
    I sent a ticket too with screenshots, they say they will help me soon, I will update here too because I have nothing since start :/
    When was the first day ?

The first day was Tuesday for the event. As I mentioned before, I wasn't even aware there was an event until my husband showed me the log-in screen from his screen. They will help soon because I believe a much more serious thing is going on from what I saw from the launcher screen, DDoS attack or something... but I have no info on that, unfortunately.