[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Improved weapon feedstock drop rates are insanely low

Topic, I thought it was just me but everyone says the same thing, and the broker prices reflect how bad it is. I'm at 2 improved weapon feedstock to 40+ improved weapon feedstock. Prior to the last update, the improved armor feedstock was hovering around 30-40k and weapon at 40-50k, and back then I saw a good number of weapon feedstock. As of now, improved armor feedstock hovers around 30-40k still, but the weapon feedstock skyrocketed ever since the update to 100-120k per feedstock.

Yes, weapon feedstock should be rarer, but not this bad. The drop rate should be a 1:3 ratio to reflect the 1 weapon : 3 armor piece ratio, but right now it feels like a 1:20 or something like that.

Comments

• VulcarionVulcarion ✭✭✭

^ This. Honestly, the improved weapon feedstock drop rate is abysmal. It seems as though the improved weapon feedstock is borderline impossible to farm from dungeons. Very disappointing, indeed.

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭

Just wait for the p2w boxes that gives imp weap.

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭

I remember that everyone shat on TERA EU for doing the pay2win model and everyone here in TERA NA were soo grateful and boastful that we didnt do that at all. But look where we are right now

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

wtb strongbox event

• AnungAnung ✭✭

Improved feedstocks are they way that EME makes money, dont expect to get 1 - 3 feedstock after completing each dungeon lmao.

• @Anung said:
    Improved feedstocks are they way that EME makes money, dont expect to get 1 - 3 feedstock after completing each dungeon lmao.

Sure, but I'm more concerned with the ratio. You can have the same total number of feedstock being 1 per dungeon, but it should be something like 25% weapon feedstock, 75% armor feedstock. Right now it feels like 10% weapon feedstock, 90% armor feedstock. The difference is astounding. There's no defending that.

• AnungAnung ✭✭

@Oicwutudidthur said:

@Anung said:

Sure, but I'm more concerned with the ratio. You can have the same total number of feedstock being 1 per dungeon, but it should be something like 25% weapon feedstock, 75% armor feedstock. Right now it feels like 10% weapon feedstock, 90% armor feedstock. The difference is astounding. There's no defending that.

The excuse is that you need more armor than feed since you have 3 pieces to enhance compared with one, which is dumb cuz the price of feedstock is ridiculous high, what they can do is another strongbox key event but I dont think they will change the values.

• And now we have 95k to 150k prices xD as say the guy, 10% weapon, 90% armor is nearby to reality.
    In FA double drop i got like 140 armor and 0 weapon improved feedstock
  • FODOKCHFODOKCH ✭✭

WTB>>> P2W IMPROVED BOX EVENT!!!

• AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭

Bump, because the weapon feedstock rates are ridiculous right now. Can we get any word on this?

• Bump, weapon feedstock rates/prices are [filtered]

• Please don't bump threads for the sake of bumping. Besides being bad forum etiquette, I can tell you for sure that EME is very well aware of the feedstock issue. It's up to them to do something about it now...