[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Anniversary Event Discussion

Why are there no events announced yet? Its the start of the anniversary and EME is silent as usual.

[mod edit: Thread title renamed to group related discussion.]

Comments

• edited August 17

[deleted][deleted]

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭

Nah pls dont do strongbox key event....

• Man I hope we can get triple drop and some type of in game world event where we can hunt BAMS or Bosses. Idk how hard it is to run events with the quarantine tho.

• nnhorizonnnhorizon ✭✭

@Ourlord said:

Have you seen the prices on improved wep feedstock? we NEED one

• nnhorizonnnhorizon ✭✭

@proxyhunter212 said:
    big strongbox, enchanting event next week

prediction or confirmed?

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭

@nnhorizon said:

@Ourlord said:

There's nobody more aware than me....

Ppl already bought all strongbox keys so they can resell and make millions, I prefer that they put the loot box jagged, so no one has more benefits than others .

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

@nnhorizon said:

@Ourlord said:

Sadly we do indeed need one right about now. The prices are getting out of hand.

• People seem to be preparing for a Strongbox Event since keys have gone up in price on Velika. But, without any official word, hard to tell what they plan on doing. Even based on the Tera twitter it's kinda hard to tell. So, hopefully we get some kind of word soon.

• nnhorizonnnhorizon ✭✭

@DiscardLogic said:
    People seem to be preparing for a Strongbox Event since keys have gone up in price on Velika. But, without any official word, hard to tell what they plan on doing. Even based on the Tera twitter it's kinda hard to tell. So, hopefully we get some kind of word soon.

Some folks have insider knowledge. Last time we had a strongbox event key prices mysteriously shot up prior to any sort of announcement.

@Ourlord said:

@nnhorizon said:

@Ourlord said:

Ppl already bought all strongbox keys so they can resell and make millions, I prefer that they put the loot box jagged, so no one has more benefits than others .

Fair. I'm okay with either one. Prices drop either way, I don't buy keys myself so it doesn't make a difference to me.

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭

@nnhorizon said:

@DiscardLogic said:
    People seem to be preparing for a Strongbox Event since keys have gone up in price on Velika. But, without any official word, hard to tell what they plan on doing. Even based on the Tera twitter it's kinda hard to tell. So, hopefully we get some kind of word soon.

Some folks have insider knowledge. Last time we had a strongbox event key prices mysteriously shot up prior to any sort of announcement.

@Ourlord said:

@nnhorizon said:

@Ourlord said:

Fair. I'm okay with either one. Prices drop either way, I don't buy keys myself so it doesn't make a difference to me.

Exactly.

• berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭

crafting event open world mobs or bams for crafting material and feed stock to help progress in game and fix broker stats
    armor feed stock has been killer to grind with out making alts and breaking gear down...
    turbo power the increase attack speed thing// or double, triple drops all dgs hopefully we still get the discount sales from tera shop upgraded store to give us a chance to buy the items miss previously..

D> looking at that taya bow..

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

It's May 3rd and STILL no word on any events yet if there will be any. Throw us a bone here, the silence is unprofessional.

• Welp. No maintenance, I guess. So yea, about that whole anniversary and what not. Oh well, made nice gold off people buying keys.

• Man whoever in the office, if anyone, just turn on triple drops and turbo mode lol. first year they miss Tera birthday

• FernetDobleFernetDoble ✭✭✭

This is a new low point for mEME. I guess that they are always trying to become even worse.