[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Today's Maintenance

Just a dumb question, but why does it seem like I am downloading the entire game again? How big of an update is this that only has 4% after two hours?

Comments

• I've had this updating for about an hour. Only at 8.9%.

I'd hope the 64 bit update is part of this for it to be going so slow, but my hopes aren't high.

• My GF update came in under 2 minutes, doubt its 64 bit.

• Concepcion30Concepcion30 ✭✭✭

I chalked it up to my internet connection because I was even having trouble loading youtube videos. This is my fourth time trying the download and only at 11%. At least it's slowly ticking up and isn't frozen now like the first few times.

• I'm only at 2.85% downloaded and according to my download meter, i've downloaded over 3gb of data so far.

This is going to cost me a fortune if it has to redownload the entire game... my internet plan isn't unlimited and I pay per gigabyte.

I hope its not actually at 2.85% and will soon be done. I've seen it other times be at a low percent then all a sudden be finished, so hopefully soon or I'll have to stop this download, my overusage cost is over 2 dollars a gigabyte.

• It's basically a full redownload of the entire game. 20gb-ish, over 10,000 files touched. Still 32bit. My guess is EME screwed up.

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21

I was wondering why the hell it was taking so long. was going at 0.02% per second

• Concepcion30Concepcion30 ✭✭✭

@Liverneck said: I've seen it other times be at a low percent then all a sudden be finished, so hopefully soon or I'll have to stop this download, my overusage cost is over 2 dollars a gigabyte.

This is usually the case for me too, but going on almost an hour now and only 12.21% Why would this happen to only some people?

• Has to be a full download - again. 9.05 GB downloaded 6.7%
    Guess I won't be playing today because someone screwed up.

• GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭

So it’s 64 bits client finally or no hope?

• fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭

no update to 64 bits ... wait for 3 month or more.

• MophoMopho ✭✭✭

@fromsector7 said:
    no update to 64 bits ... wait for 3 month or more.

3 months is whats going to take with downloading this mornings update.

• Iknow right?! is this an update or just a file check heck? damn PLS some1 give us an hope

• Well, got to 44%, walked away for a few minutes, and now suddenly it finished. Hopefully that means it'll work for the rest of you.

• 1.69% worth KEK only 2 hours for this huge amount :DD im so happy

• I am beginning to remember why I left the game 6 years ago.