Is wonderholme coming back?

I did some research and found that KTera has wonderholme again. Are we going to get this dungeon in the ninja patch in NATera? I miss this dungeon quite a bit

Comments

• I hope so. Wonderholm was one of the more enjoyable dungeons back in the level 60 days.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I would expect so as well- if whn/hm comes back, i would definitely step back into the game :3

I can't wait to glitch through gates :awesome:
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    I'm sure we will be getting it along with ABNM/HM. It was part of Ninja's release day in KTera. Wonderholme mostly has drops that can be obtained in other dungeons, such as Starfall belt (Also available in ABHM) and the unique version rings of the new jewelry set (also available in DFHM and SSHM), but as far as I know it's the only dungeon that drops Desolarus Hearts, and Starfall is still relevant gear next patch.
  • ArinovaArinova ✭✭✭
    Lets hope cuz I never got to experience it and everyone loves it. lool. :)
  • CatatonicCatatonic ✭✭✭
    Arinova wrote: »
    Lets hope cuz I never got to experience it and everyone loves it. lool. :)

The version we will be getting isn't quite the same as the original hard mode.

• BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    The two main changes I know of from the current WH versus the old one is that Bandersnatch fight doesn't have a colorless totem phase and there isn't a totem/shield phase at the end either. We still get the four green lights though... The one shot on those is always fun hehehee. I don't know if there are any other differences in the dungeon, but likely all the new classes and class changes will make for a different experience, for good and for bad.
  • I really wanna WH back <3

It is the B-E-S-T dungeon I've done in my life as a TERA player.

It's sad that we won't get the original version but I'm so happy. I want to see how it will be playing with my main char, gunner. I'm so excited. :3
  • My biggest wonder about it (no pun intended) is whether or not they'll allow the use of mounts inside. I never had the chance/skill to do the original (by the time I did, nobody was running it much anymore) but I heard that it felt as if half the time the dungeon took was spent running from room to room
  • I hope that we do get it ktera did with there ninja patch wound be neat to I can finly run it at the time I had hit 60 on my frist char and read guild/video most people was only running it for mats or none at all my gear was low at that time AB I had run think I got skill on the main I don't rember.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never done WH. Never did it back then because of lack of friends, guild and skill. Stuff I still suffer with today. People back then were also very picky about who they did even the normal mode with because of limited entries, wipe potential or longer runs than they wanted. I assume this conduct will not change with this version if it indeed comes. So.. in short words, I need to git gud and git frindz. <.<