Reward Tier Problem?

I swear I seen a thread like this somewhere but I can't seem to find it after searching for awhile so I'll post my own.

When the loyalty system was first implemented, I was really close to tier 5, and I received my tier 5 early on. No big deal right?
However, while I was around 40-50%, I believe, to tier 6, I logged in one day and found I somehow went back to tier 4...
I didn't really mind too much, because the difference from tier 4 and 5 aren't that big, plus I thought it was a small error that would be fixed soon anyway.

Less than an hour ago I got a notification thing while doing Island of Dawn that I just reached tier 5 again, which I feel like I should be 6 or at LEAST really close to it by now (if it wasn't for the reset back to tier 4)
So, I can't access the tier 6 shelf in the reward shop, and I am pretty sure I don't get the other benefits from being a tier 6 even though I should be.

I was wondering, is anyone else still having this problem or?? And what do I do, I feel kind of cheated TBH .-.

Comments

• The thread is probably buried after the 5th page in general forums if it hasn't been moved or closed or something.

I believe CobaltDragon said they'd look into it since some people reported the same issue, however, the problem was that it seems there's very few people that have the issue in question so it's hard to narrow down what is causing it, I know plenty of people that don't have the problem but except for the people in forums that have reported it I know no one with this particular issue, if you don't get an official answer here try submitting a ticket and see what you get there... there's not much else that can be done.
  • ChrisehChriseh ✭✭✭
    Could it be this thread you're referring to?
  • Yep, that's the one, and now I feel bad because I said CobaltDragon and not Geletron... depr is depr.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you just got tier 5 at the moment(which you said you are), you won't get tier 6 benefits. So far the lost points are lost, and the tier system is working with the points available. Yes, a few people have reported losing points but a reason as to why hasn't been found yet.
  • PinopyPinopy ✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    If you just got tier 5 at the moment(which you said you are), you won't get tier 6 benefits. So far the lost points are lost, and the tier system is working with the points available. Yes, a few people have reported losing points but a reason as to why hasn't been found yet.

Well yea I know I won't get the tier 6 benefits because it was lost, I was just saying that by now if it wasn't for the reset I should be tier 6 or at least very close to it.
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    i take screenshots after completing my vg quests every day so that if anything happens i got proof and if the cause of any problem cant be found i can always know where i was before the"error" .
  • UsagitanUsagitan ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    another thing, not sure if it hapends with everyone but I get only the half of reward points when I complete a quest. I've already posted a thread with screenshot but got no answer.

Edit:

I asked to other friends, and they also said that only get half of the points.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usagitan wrote: »
    another thing, not sure if it hapends with everyone but I get only the half of reward points when I complete a quest. I've already posted a thread with screenshot but got no answer.

Edit:

I asked to other friends, and they also said that only get half of the points.

That is intended. It is visually showing as double since Vanguard rewards are doubled, however, we aren't supposed to get double the points. It seems they've been unable to get it to show the points as a normal value while everything else stays doubled.
  • After looking at a number of support tickets that came in and tracking those accounts down in the game logs, we determined that a small number of accounts lost TERA reward credits and points during a DDoS attack. Our operations team has given me a list of people on MT that were affected and I'm in the process of manually adding back the missing points and credits. I will get a list of the players on the other servers over the next couple of days and credit them as well.