[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 3/30 (Mon) at 6:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. This maintenance will deploy the latest TERA Console update and re-open the dungeon Manglemire. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

[AV] LF SSHM group to run with.

As the title says, looking for a group on AV to run sshm with in perpetuity. Only need 13 versas and the server seems to be more comfortable sitting around than actually playing the game.

If you're hesitant. I have cleared Once, and have spent countless hours on all bosses in learning runs, so I like to think I can hold my own.

Whisper Hanu/ Lithaea/ Xiggi/ Kindle in-game if you're interested. I would prefer individuals who are fairly acquainted with the dungeon or have cleared it before.

Comments

  • Good luck mate, you're on AV, I used to play on this server but I left due to the fact people would rather play dress up and afk/[filtered]/trap runs than actually play the game. Though you're also looking for runs but you are only looking for people who have cleared it and not willing to do learning runs. This is why AV is the way it is.
  • AshnoAshno ✭✭
    Parcel Lame or GAy and i'll be happy to help
  • TuksTuks ✭✭
    Ashno wrote: »
    Parcel Lame or GAy and i'll be happy to help

    Lame, help me too, im imperator noob, i was about to cleared b4, but its hard when ppl doesnt understand about debuff, and plz Sarl told me than u are the only one who can recruit new ppl to independent, so i wanna know if i can join u guys ;D
    My Nick name its Nausica and i have ninja and brawler
  • Help me too, I have a couple clears but CARRIES are always welcome
  • Help me too help me too >_< parcel Lime please!
  • AshnoAshno ✭✭
    monkeic wrote: »
    Help me too, I have a couple clears but CARRIES are always welcome

    You can carry me! I always appreciate that
  • Tyrant666 wrote: »
    Good luck mate, you're on AV, I used to play on this server but I left due to the fact people would rather play dress up and afk/[filtered]/trap runs than actually play the game. Though you're also looking for runs but you are only looking for people who have cleared it and not willing to do learning runs. This is why AV is the way it is.

    Sad fact :(

    I'm willing to do learning runs, but I'd prefer to teach people after I've made progress myself. Doesn't necessarily have to be the 13 Versas I still need. Could just simply be "skilled." I just want the people I eventually teach to know I'm a credible teacher. (of course, the versas are nice, I won't deny :D)
  • Mate honestly - if u want to play Tera then change server. Sitting on AV is wasting time. I transfered from AV to TR and while on TR there are like 10 lfgs then on AV there is like 3 which 1 of them is something like "i have sad life"
  • saddsasd wrote: »
    Mate honestly - if u want to play Tera then change server. Sitting on AV is wasting time. I transfered from AV to TR and while on TR there are like 10 lfgs then on AV there is like 3 which 1 of them is something like "i have sad life"

    I'd be more willing to do so if I didn't have so many friends. but if I transferred to TR I'd quit because I'd feel lost. Just how it'd go.
Sign In or Register to comment.