Comments

• How you do dis?
  • Nice job ! Now share me your luck.
  • edited July 2016
    Unfortunately, as you can see the 1 in the crystal icon; when I used it, I only got 1 reward credit. lol
    -yes, I relogged completely :'(
    ...... and now, to wait 7-14 days on ticket response \o/
  • VunakVunak ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Same thing happened to me

@CobaltDragon

Please look into this.
  • i saw that when looking thru the tera item database website. theres a ton of neat items that exist
  • DreickDreick ✭✭
    so now... what is your level to spend credits? xD
  • MesogogMesogog ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Wins 10,000 credits, processing fee is 9999 https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Bad-Luck-Brian.jpg
  • This is now fixed for winners of the prize going forward.

We are currently identifying the players that won this item so far in order to send them the correct amount of credits. I'll post back with any updates.
  • VunakVunak ✭✭
    This is now fixed for winners of the prize going forward.

We are currently identifying the players that won this item so far in order to send them the correct amount of credits. I'll post back with any updates.

Can i trade my 10k reward credits I was supposed to get for a Cromatic Chapeau?

. . . .
  • We have now delivered credits to those players that won the 10K jackpot.
  • Vunak wrote: »
    This is now fixed for winners of the prize going forward.

Can i trade my 10k reward credits I was supposed to get for a Cromatic Chapeau?

. . . .

Unfortunately no, but that item may appear in the Rewards Emporium in the future.
  • *ahem* I think I might have won this but I never got it.

*cough*

Okay, okay. So I didn't win it. I never win anything good. RNGesus hates me. Even though I have seen The Almighty Skywhale on several occasions (some nonbelievers say it doesn't exist, but I have seen it with mine own eyes). If Skywhale doth grace me with His Exalted Presence, why doth my RNG still suck? Do I need to sacrifice more Elins?
  • ^that's what you get for tangling with the skywhale. it steals your loot before you even log in.
  • VunakVunak ✭✭
    We have now delivered credits to those players that won the 10K jackpot.

I didn't receive mine.