Regarding DS3 and Solo Dungeon drops

Now that the rest of the information for the 'Aces Wild' patch has been revealed, there is still a lack of clarification on whether the loot in the dreadspire will be as described in the preview.
Challenges 16–22: Tier 10 feedstock, Tyrantblood tokens, Goldfinger tokens, rubies, emeralds, and diamonds
If this is meant to be the new endgame content for the foreseeable next few months, then I suggest looking back to the responses for the initial loot table for DS2. It is clearly inadequate, and any clarification on whether there will be any changes to this has not been made.
Lately, there has been a disturbing trend where EU TERA/Gameforge has been far more prompt and transparent in regards to patch content. Given their track record, it is honestly surprising that EU Tera would be the ones to implement the following changes instead of EME.

http://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-45-region-specific-differences

Relevant changes -
Dreadspire: 21st floor will drop 75x veteran masterwork alkahest. 22nd floor will drop 2x masterwork alkahest loot boxes, 100x 'veteran' masterwork alkahest for every party member, and a chance for a Vm7 design on the 22nd floor. All other loot is understandably region specific.

Solo Dungeons: Added permanent tier II etchings to the store as well as titan's embers.

Etchings, weapon and glove etchings in particular, are at an all time high due to the lack available titan's embers in the economy. Even when accounting for gold inflation, the price of tier 3 etchings are now far too expensive due to both the multiple layers of RNG required to craft them and the lack of embers that used to come from Nexus. Adding these tier 2 etchings and embers at a reasonable price to the solo dungeon store as Ktera had in the past (which helped reduce their etching prices to a reasonable amount) will remove one layer of this ridiculous RNG while still maintaining the status quo of tier 3 etchings being for those that want to min max.

If these changes or similar changes are already planned, then I simply ask why has this information not been made public. If these changes are not to be made, then I ask why there is no discussion of this from members of the staff with two days left before the patch. Despite transparency being promised in the past, after the community response to the delay for the second half of the Starfall patch, there still seems to be a utter lack of transparency. I understand the need to hide something like a Strongbox key event until the day of, but what harm could possibly come of assuring the community that you are actively looking into and acting upon these issues?

Comments

• We all know Treeshark, he is very generous. Chillax
  • It'd be nice to hear from Treeshark. He saved us in DS2, he shall save us once again.
  • All hail the saviour Treeshark!
  • Need more communication from EME. VM7 recipe drops are just awful, still they haven't commented on it. DS2 lot table was awful for over a month before they finally commented on it. See if they make the same mistake again i guess.
  • edited July 2016
    table will be similar to the end of ds2, sans the MWA. vm7 designs will drop 100%. ace dungeon store will have etching IIs at 8k, ember at 1k. 8k is roughly 10 days of those dungeons given a decent score, but not best score.
  • StarbuzzStarbuzz ✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    table will be similar to the end of ds2, sans the MWA. vm7 designs will drop 100%. ace dungeon store will have etching IIs at 8k, ember at 1k. 8k is roughly 10 days of those dungeons given a decent score, but not best score.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: yessssssss
  • Treeshark wrote: »

Why no MWA? That was what made DS2 so worth running. VM7 design drops will just ruin the price, and not make it worth running after 1-4 days of uppers. There was good loot in DS2 but the best was MWA. Any chance of this being reconsidered before release rather than having it release and everyone losing interest fast due to no worthy drops :X?
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    Same question, why no MWA? :/ I was running DS2 only for those drops. It was actually what made it worth, plus feedstock.. I personally dont need nocs, have full bank of them.
    The design won't be much worth anymore if 100%..
  • RedRamii wrote: »

Why no MWA? That was what made DS2 so worth running. VM7 design drops will just ruin the price, and not make it worth running after 1-4 days of uppers. There was good loot in DS2 but the best was MWA. Any chance of this being reconsidered before release rather than having it release and everyone losing interest fast due to no worthy drops :X?

This. more than mwa (but I think that was so worh to run ds2), I think about vm7, if you make 100% drop on it, after one week all design will ruin the price and rip economy again. Try to reconsider please D:
  • Should

Should keep the mwa drop and instead lower the drop rate of designs. Maybe make it so they have the same drop rate as boes in DS2
  • KossplossKossploss ✭✭✭
    Ayy.. no mwa oh boy
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Enluna wrote: »
    Should

Should keep the mwa drop and instead lower the drop rate of designs. Maybe make it so they have the same drop rate as boes in DS2

wtf you talking about? after you finish ds22 you dont want a low chance to drop vm7 design.. and the mwa should be lowered and not be like ds2 but no deleted like treeshark said , they need too add atleast 200-300 mwa..
    thx for the info treeshark hope you will add mwa.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Hey Treeshark! Any updates on the Weapon skins? EU TERA has Noctenium weapon skins, Agnitor and Fraywind weapon skins already, and with this new addition, they will have yet another weapon skin. I still remember that Ktera has all weapon skins available, and i mean, all weapon models from lvl 1 to the latest ones, excluding the unreleased weapon models, available through Vanguard Credits. Why is it taking so long for us to get new weapon skins for the original classes when other regions get them so fast? I remember also that someone said that it would be easier to distribute the weapon models into weapon skins if they are available in more regions. Lets see, Ktera, Jtera and EU tera have a lot of weapon skins we still do not have, so why the delay?

Also please remember this thread:
    https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Fashion-Coupon-Store-Before-and-Now
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Xerray wrote: »
    Same question, why no MWA? :/ I was running DS2 only for those drops. It was actually what made it worth, plus feedstock.. I personally dont need nocs, have full bank of them.
    The design won't be much worth anymore if 100%..

Hopefully we still get the Veteran MWA.
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    mwa in ds2 was fine >_>