There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Regarding DS3 and Solo Dungeon drops

Comments

• KabueKabue ✭✭
    Kabue wrote: »
    Treeshark, what are the chances you can implement a vanguard for Uppers?

+1
  • marklolmarklol ✭✭
    edited July 2016

• PeDoodlyPeDoodly
    edited July 2016
    Why would you want a vanguard for uppers... that's a terrible idea. Uppers isn't a normal dungeon, it can take almost up to 1 hour to run ONCE. Having a pitiful vanguard is pointless.

Focus on the actual drops.
  • Treeshard-sama can you trade the DS tickets this time around or are we gonna have to buy tickets off people that cannot kill Kelsaik?
  • marklol wrote: »

+1

1+
  • KabueKabue ✭✭
    PeDoodly wrote: »
    Why would you want a vanguard for uppers... that's a terrible idea. Uppers isn't a normal dungeon, it can take almost up to 1 hour to run ONCE. Having a pitiful vanguard is pointless.

Focus on the actual drops.

? come back and talk when you can clear ROFL
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    Adding MWA is an option but I'm going to wait and see how things go.
    So you're going to wait(again) instead of listen the player community?
  • Sadly, I am not able to implement a vanguard for Uppers.

I think a drop of 200MWA is do-able.
  • Would be nice to add MWA as a drop again.
  • I like the idea of 200 MWA dropping tbh.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Sadly, I am not able to implement a vanguard for Uppers.

200 mwa treeshark would be good , Thank you.
    and dont listen to this ppl that dont clear uppers and saying dont give 100% drop for design.
  • Thanks for the updates Treeshark.
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    Uppers isn't technically a dungeon in the traditional sense, you can even inspect people who are inside. It's more like a quest instance in the way it works from what I've observed. A vanguard quest seems like something BHS would have to code separately from the rest of stuff, and given the time they take with things like this, it's highly unlikely we will get such a thing.

Anyway, I think it should drop MWA, but not as much as DS2. And not sure about 100% drop on Imperator designs, however, the current rates are also stupidly low and we do need the higher supply even if it comes at the cost of lowering the prices. Maybe having lower than 100% rate but higher than other places would be something people would prefer? But if as a result prices still tank hard, not having 100% rate would still be inconveniencing. Let's also keep in mind there are many, many designs, so getting to drop the one you specifically want or would sell for a good price could be hard.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭

Yes, do it please.
    Also the VM7 design doesn't need to be 100% or it'll flood the market, 50 - 60% seems a good rate.
  • edited July 2016

Would that be 200 total, or 200 per person? If it's 200 total could you bump it up to 250 for a nice split between the party? :)