[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Regarding DS3 and Solo Dungeon drops

12346»

Comments

• I hope Goddess Tear could be implemented into drop table, maybe like 2 per person or a rare chance of Goddess Gemstone to drop.
  • bzhen0915bzhen0915 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I think designs should stay at 100% drop rate at floor 22. Yes DS3 will be a lot easier but there is definitely still challenge to it. A lot of people most likely still cannot clear the instance. While prices may drop, it's not necessarily a bad thing, and we already have the RNG of which design it's going to be (unlike VM 5 and 6). People have been already sitting on VM7 mats for weeks now, and unable to craft due to the lack of designs. Acquiring mats should be the grind imo, not some RNG affecting whether or not designs would drop, and designs going for 500k+ is simply outrageous. I also believe that Versas should not drop in DS Lowers (if they do), and should only drop in SSHM. DS Lowers is extremely easy and everyone (including those that can't clear SSHM) would just mindlessly grind lowers for their mats, which is unhealthy to the game.
  • PirocsPirocs ✭✭
    bzhen0915 wrote: »
    I think designs should stay at 100% drop rate at floor 22. Yes DS3 will be a lot easier but there is definitely still challenge to it. A lot of people most likely still cannot clear the instance. While prices may drop, it's not necessarily a bad thing, and we already have the RNG of which design it's going to be (unlike VM 5 and 6). People have been already sitting on VM7 mats for weeks now, and unable to craft due to the lack of designs. Acquiring mats should be the grind imo, not some RNG affecting whether or not designs would drop, and designs going for 500k+ is simply outrageous. I also believe that Versas should not drop in DS Lowers (if they do), and should only drop in SSHM. DS Lowers is extremely easy and everyone (including those that can't clear SSHM) would just mindlessly grind lowers for their mats, which is unhealthy to the game.

That is exactly what i think, agree 100%
  • FlexyFlexy ✭✭
    7 days, mby 14 days and then? no one needs this DSU after :\
  • Designs are meant to be a bit high in price for patch to last longer..I do agree however that some specific designs costs way too much (brawler and ninja specifically). A drop rate of about 25%~maybe 30 would still be good enough to lower prices but also enough for it to be worth farming in my opinion.

Vm7 should not be as easy to obtain as vm6...SF is still a really good alternative for those who can't afford imperator, there's a reason it got buffed.
  • sebasssebass ✭✭
    Can we get BoE Starfall added back in. The dungeon is obviously not going to be balanced and will be much easier to clear but at the same time starfall, although still competitive, is no longer BiS. The chance of getting a rare drop and excitement of seeing the beam of light shooting off the ground when you got one was a large part of the fun for a lot of people. If not BoE starfall then maybe consider putting in rare etching designs like Keen/Energetic/Power or some custom boxes that contain large amounts of etching materials as possible rare drops.
  • PirocsPirocs ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    so the effort to run SSH more than 100 times isnt enough to have this "BiS" gear? cool, makes sense
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    table will be similar to the end of ds2, sans the MWA. vm7 designs will drop 100%. ace dungeon store will have etching IIs at 8k, ember at 1k. 8k is roughly 10 days of those dungeons given a decent score, but not best score.

So does this include lower floors being simular? As in Starfall materials will drop where old Lucid materials dropped and gold fingers on all floors?

Any chance we can get Goddess Tears in DS and maybe some other dungeons? Buying em all from shops and players isn't ideal, especially when it's not even in BG shops and can be a pretty big advantage in PvP.
  • UwawawaUwawawa
    edited July 2016
    Kabue wrote: »
    PeDoodly wrote: »
    Why would you want a vanguard for uppers... that's a terrible idea. Uppers isn't a normal dungeon, it can take almost up to 1 hour to run ONCE. Having a pitiful vanguard is pointless.

Focus on the actual drops.

? come back and talk when you can clear ROFL

>Says that to a guy who farmed DS2 4-5 times a day

LMAO

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what Decore posted~
    55873b9b9b.png
  • FelhammerFelhammer ✭✭✭
    @Treeshark

I did respond to a previous thread in regards to dreadspire drops previously. It's nice to see you have evaluated the situation. As for people complaining about MWA just do your dailies the vanguard reward is more than enough. We also have had a recent Alkahest surge due to strongbox event.

The only thing I'm sad to see is no chance of VM7 design on floor 14 even with a rare chance. But it is understandable. Well might be time to go uppers.
  • herniherni ✭✭
    Pretty happy with the chances, and im ok with the DS drops

Otherwise just the most hardcore players are going to swim in mwa
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    vrale wrote: »
    bzhen0915 wrote: »

If the MWA is added then the design drop albeit still way to high is a bit more justifiable. The reason initially (and still) is that it makes running the dungeon that takes the longest amount of time and is more difficult then everything out atm is that there is no rewards from it. There would be no money to be made or a reason to even run it if everyone and their mother had a design after the first week.

Yeah, the rewards are not good enough so let's add a 1% chance of dropping designs, each of which can be worth 150k to 1mil. I'm sure getting a 200k design on your 25th run would make DS3 just perfect.