[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Free Wardrobe Expansion items???

"Elite status players will receive three Wardrobe Expansion items for free! Full details will be announced when Aces Wild releases on July 7."

1342256223K_pkiv_g_s_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

I have elite status, but I did not get.

Why?

Comments

• I'm seeing people get it. If you logged in too early there was a chance you got in before it activated. Try logging in again.
  • Also, checking your account, it seems it was delivered at 10:11 to you.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    I didnt get anything also and Im elite
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    You may need to close your client, close your launcher and log in again from scratch. I did so and had my free Wardrobe expansion items waiting for me when I logged back in.
  • Are they permanent or do you only keep them so long as you have elite? Will you still get the slots if you get elite, say a week from now?
  • UpperDownUpperDown ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    They are items in your item claim if you have Elite, people.. they're not slots or tabs that are automatically added to your bank or wardrobe. I believe they're permanent.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    I got all three. I just wondered that you cant store the Echelon mask in there. Would be funny, having 16 masks over 2 rows in there.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those asking about the delivery system, you get three slot expansion items on Item Claim.
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    Also, checking your account, it seems it was delivered at 10:11 to you.

Yes. I got it. Thank you very much.