[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Sunmmer festivities

Are we gonna get tokens from the dailies like last year? Didn't see any post about it so I thought I'd ask.

Comments

• I was wondering that myself. Actually, I was more curious as to what kind of tokens we'll be getting. The jewelry tokens we got from the beach stuff last year are seriously outdated. The other tokens we got (forget their name) should still be relevant though, they had rewards like dyads and semi enigmatic scrolls... I could definitely use some of those. :+1:
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Please dont tell you me made any ''smart'' changes to this event like you did with Kyras, EME
  • edited July 2016
    Here is old reward from medallions (dyad niveot structure in other page)
    zA2t1qv.jpg
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Considering what they did to kyras event. Im not hoping for much because I might get disappointed
  • DanbeasDanbeas ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    --deleted--
  • Aw come on, guys! Don't be such Negative Nancies!

Okay, okay... granted... recent history has been "less than stellar"... but you never know...

LOL. Okay, realistically I'm not expecting anything great. But hey - the upside of lowered expectations - you might be pleasantly surprised. =)
  • RKC wrote: »
    Considering what they did to kyras event. Im not hoping for much because I might get disappointed

kyras was good to me as I got a Rainbow Cloud xD
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Ricecubes wrote: »

Could've atleast included the actuall name of the token shop and not just call it sun token shop in your photoshop
  • kornfqkornfq ✭✭
    Assasinsin wrote: »
    zA2t1qv.jpg
    it would be very, very asewome if eme will add something new here, like:
    - Canephora Potion for 4 medals
    - Powerful Savage Draught for 4 medals
    - Strong Bravery Potion for 8 medals
    - 7 day everful nostrum for 14 medals
    It would make more sense to do this event and would make great breakthrough in PvE B)

dude that page is from last mini nexus not the last summer event...check again :)
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    kornfq wrote: »
    Assasinsin wrote: »
    zA2t1qv.jpg
    it would be very, very asewome if eme will add something new here, like:
    - Canephora Potion for 4 medals
    - Powerful Savage Draught for 4 medals
    - Strong Bravery Potion for 8 medals
    - 7 day everful nostrum for 14 medals
    It would make more sense to do this event and would make great breakthrough in PvE B)

dude that page is from last mini nexus not the last summer event...check again :)

The latest nexus dropped the same medalions that we got from the dailies from the festival of the sun. Check again
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    *laughs and cries* Did you see the Bastion token shop? Oh, sweet Shara, that's above and beyond....
  • StarbuzzStarbuzz ✭✭✭
    I'll be getting my Sarberry ices while you guys get the costumes :waving:
  • All i want with this festival is wine to cool my sorrow
  • JinxyKat39JinxyKat39 ✭✭✭
    So, the medallions this year are just for a slaughter gear exchange? Pretty pointless for those who already have slaughter (not to mention there are already a ton of ways to get that gear in-game), unless someone is looking to gear their alts. I'm glad some people will be able to get theirs a bit easier now but..no fun prizes at all? A bit disappointed.
  • KossplossKossploss ✭✭✭
    Starbuzz wrote: »
    I'll be getting my Sarberry ices while you guys get the costumes :waving:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ only reason i was waiting for this event