There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Why did reset times change?(vanguard & dungeons)

Comments

• we're investigating the reset times but nothing has been changed that i can see so far.
  • Bod403Bod403 ✭✭
    Ye i won't even get my fraywind daily, its rly weird ive never had this problem before
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    So, does that mean they ARE supposed to be at 5am server time still? That's a relief.
  • Vanguard and daily quests still resetting at midnight - including event quests.
    But the dungeon entry is still 5am PDT =/
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    we're investigating the reset times but nothing has been changed that i can see so far.

the times definitely are different now, i've been online for all 3 and observed them happen.
  • Xaera wrote: »
    So, does that mean they ARE supposed to be at 5am server time still? That's a relief.

yes they are supposed to and have been until Monday i think.
    but it only makes sense that dungeon entries and vg quests reset at the same time
  • Vanguard and daily quests are not resetting at 5am. I just checked the quests on a few of my characters - no reset yet.
  • Pls fix the VG is not resetting. Been a week this bug occur and players have reported this bug. nothing fix during the last maintenance.
  • is it not resetting? or just not resetting at the right time?
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    is it not resetting? or just not resetting at the right time?

not resetting at the right time and sometimes not resetting on some chars.
  • I like the midnight reset. Please just change the dungeons to reset at midnight too.
  • Danbeas wrote: »
    I like the midnight reset. Please just change the dungeons to reset at midnight too.

no thank you. reset was perfect for na and eu players. old way is/was better :)
  • Daily reset should be when the day changes, which is midnight. It's fine how it is, except for the dungeon entries.
  • Danbeas wrote: »
    Daily reset should be when the day changes, which is midnight. It's fine how it is, except for the dungeon entries.

they chose the time because its 'opposite' to elite reset. one is 5am the other 5pm. :)
  • I did some runs on my gunner and didn't get vg rewards if others are having that problem o.o"
    Dfnm, ilvl 412. Comlpeted with x8 for vgs still available

(just mentioning something I
    noticed this morning).