[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I seem to have trouble interacting with NPCs when there are Llama mounts around.

It kept saying "You can't ride this mount." Or simply turning away from the NPC and facing the Llamas. Then when the Llamas went away, I was able to again. ...this is weird.

There were 3 Llamas, some in the air. I just now tested it with one on the ground nearby.

Comments

• This happens when there is a toy tank laying nearby. Nothing to do with the llamas, unless it's a specific llama.
  • Ah so the toy tank trolls are at it again.

But I'm okay with blaming it on llamas too. =)
  • The toy tanks are causing your issue. Just use cursor to click on NPCs while standing in range and that should do it (useful too if some Mystic decides to take a crap and spill motes all over the floor around a TB/Banker).
  • The power of the llama is strong.
  • The toy tanks are causing your issue. Just use cursor to click on NPCs while standing in range and that should do it (useful too if some Mystic decides to take a crap and spill motes all over the floor around a TB/Banker).

They've semi-fixed the Mystic troll issue by making it so motes can't be interacted with unless you're able to pick them up.
  • EsteriEsteri ✭✭
    You can click on the NPC.
    Easy. May still get the t ak.