There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Crusade Rewards for Season 16 - only 1500 MWA instead of 5k

Treeshark wrote: »
Hi there,

Does anyone know what the exact amounts of Crusade rewards are given for each rank #1 ~ #10.

It used only #1 and #2 get Noctenium Infusions, however last season (2016 Season 15), we receive Noctenium Infusions for ranking at #3.
This is the information I have so far that I gathered and from our own guild rankings #1 - #3 and information available on the web.

1st ~ 2nd: 5,000 Masterwork Alkahest, 40 Semi-Engimatic Scroll, & 210,000 Noctenium Infusion <- (Confirmed)
3rd ~ 5th: 5,000 Masterwork Alkahest, 40 Semi-Engimatic Scroll <-- (?)
6th ~ 10th: 5,000 Masterwork Alkahest <-- (?)

I wonder if the #4 ~ #10 have been changed as well.
Please halp. Popo needs halp!
Thanks!

almost correct. corrected it in the quote above. 1st through 3rd get the big rewards for Challenger league only.

quoting the above, for season 16 (the one which just ended), we got rank 2, but only received 1500 MWA. @Treeshark, should that be the case, or should we be receiving 5000 MWA?

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    The rewards for the coming season were just changed, but I don't think that changed the previous season. If it's not the same as the previous before this one, perhaps there was something wrong with this patch.
  • DreickDreick ✭✭
    I have a question, EME will reset the actual scores to remove DS & add ABHM Highscore? or we will have this?
  • ToiToi ✭✭
    The rewards for the coming season were just changed, but I don't think that changed the previous season. If it's not the same as the previous before this one, perhaps there was something wrong with this patch.

I had a box of unopened 5000 masterwork alkahests from the previous season. That box was retroactively changed to a box of 1500 alk. I think they just changed all of the "crusade masterwork alkahest boxes" to give 1500 alk regardless of which season you received it in.
    Effectively, I lost 3500 alk because I chose not to open the box right away and this change was without warning.
    Send help pl0x.
  • Toi wrote: »

I had a box of unopened 5000 masterwork alkahests from the previous season. That box was retroactively changed to a box of 1500 alk. I think they just changed all of the "crusade masterwork alkahest boxes" to give 1500 alk regardless of which season you received it in.
    Effectively, I lost 3500 alk because I chose not to open the box right away and this change was without warning.
    Send help pl0x.

:( help pls...
  • Any of these boxes opened after 5/26 have the correct amounts of 5k in it. These have not been changed since that time. The Last Crusade will be using different boxes so these rewards have not been changed.

@Dreick I see ABHM on the servers instead of DS. This was fixed during this morning'a maintenance to reflect Last Crusade contents.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    that was crusade 18, we are on 19 now
  • ToiToi ✭✭
    Any of these boxes opened after 5/26 have the correct amounts of 5k in it. These have not been changed since that time. The Last Crusade will be using different boxes so these rewards have not been changed.

@Dreick I see ABHM on the servers instead of DS. This was fixed during this morning'a maintenance to reflect Last Crusade contents.

I'm positive the box of masterwork alkahest from the month of june said "5000 alkahest" a few weeks ago. I looked at it yesterday and it now says "1500" with both the box from this month and last month now stacking together in a stack of 2. Are you telling me if I were to open these boxes they would give me 5000 alkahest still?
  • Toi wrote: »
    Any of these boxes opened after 5/26 have the correct amounts of 5k in it. These have not been changed since that time. The Last Crusade will be using different boxes so these rewards have not been changed.

I'm positive the box of masterwork alkahest from the month of june said "5000 alkahest" a few weeks ago. I looked at it yesterday and it now says "1500" with both the box from this month and last month now stacking together in a stack of 2. Are you telling me if I were to open these boxes they would give me 5000 alkahest still?

Yes.