There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Last crusade top 100 mount

Few quick questions I didn't notice in the FAQ

1) If we rank top 100 in more then one BG/Dungeon do we get more then one?(Are they bankable)
2) Do we have to rank within our crusade?(I.E. my guild is challenger however I rank top 100 in a BG)
then 3) is it limited to one mount per account? or per character.

Comments

• AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016

If I rank on multiple leaderboards, do I get more entries?

No. We want to reward as many individual players as possible. If your characters (or alts) are on multiple leaderboards, you will only get the most entries possible for your best placement. So if your characters are ranked 1st in Fraywind Canyon, and 55th in Manglemire, you'll receive 10 entries, rather than 11.

faq page

Didn't see anything about the pigs on it though
  • Aulon wrote: »

If I rank on multiple leaderboards, do I get more entries?

No. We want to reward as many individual players as possible. If your characters (or alts) are on multiple leaderboards, you will only get the most entries possible for your best placement. So if your characters are ranked 1st in Fraywind Canyon, and 55th in Manglemire, you'll receive 10 entries, rather than 11.

faq page

Those are entries for the IRL Prizes
  • The mounts will be given out to the top 100 regardless, but will not be bankable and not be tradable.

The FAQ question applies to the entries.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    The mounts will be given out to the top 100 regardless, but will not be bankable and not be tradable.

The FAQ question applies to the entries.

@Treeshark Will it be sent to Item Claim?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    How will the leaderboard prizes be delivered?
    The guild prizes will be delivered via parcel to the guild master, as they always have. The individual leaderboard prizes will be delivered via Item Claim. The physical prizes will be drawn at a later date and shipped to the winners pending notification to them.
    Copypasted from the FAQ
  • @Treeshark but if my Priest gets top 100 in MM and my Mystic gets top 100 in DFHM can both characters receive the flying mount or will I only receive 1 mount still?
  • @Treeshark but if my Priest gets top 100 in MM and my Mystic gets top 100 in DFHM can both characters receive the flying mount or will I only receive 1 mount still?

From what I gathered you'll only recieve one mount.

Then my other question would be Is it one per account or one per server?
  • SylvietteSylviette ✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    The mounts will be given out to the top 100 regardless, but will not be bankable and not be tradable.

That means you will receive as many mount as how many toons you have on the top 100 leaderboard, however you can only use those mounts for those specific characters that made it to the top 100.