We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

My Elite bar is missing

2»

Comments

• My Elite Bar is also missing. I have an auto renewal. The issue started this morning for me.
  • Geletron wrote: »
    My team is looking into it now. We are seeing accounts that have Elite status are occasionally reporting to the game that the player does not have Elite status.

They are working on it
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Fixed it:

Go to your account settings
    Click where it says Enroll
    Click Manage Elite Status
    Go back to your account settings it will now say Enrolled in Elite

Your Elite bar will now display.
  • Mines gone too :confounded:
  • Quick update for everyone. We found that one of our servers was reporting incorrect subscription information to TERA. We have restarted the subscription service on the bad server so you should be able to see your Elite Status bar now if you exit the game, close the launcher, and then restart the game.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    This isnt the first time this is happening.
  • It's back THANK YOU guys. Just a little info, the launcher windows was not advertising Elite like it usually does when u do not have it.
  • Kaelianna wrote: »
    My Elite Bar is also missing. I have an auto renewal. The issue started this morning for me.

I'm in the same boat as you. Both in game and website says I am a standard member and that i can upgrade. My wifes account, who i also pay for, is still active. I submitted a ticket about this -.-
  • CzarOfFury wrote: »
    Kaelianna wrote: »
    My Elite Bar is also missing. I have an auto renewal. The issue started this morning for me.

I'm in the same boat as you. Both in game and website says I am a standard member and that i can upgrade. My wifes account, who i also pay for, is still active. I submitted a ticket about this -.-

How did this work out for you?
    Because my elite status didn't auto renew on the 23rd, placed a ticket on the 24th, and I haven't received any response so far.
    The only thing that changed on the ticket was that first it would take 4-5 days to get a response, then it changed to 5-7 and now is 7-10...
  • RyukkiRyukki
    edited June 2016
    (It happened again) any update on this? My elite did not renew even though i had a subcription to pay monthly. I don't have an elite bar in-game and i do not have a standard status in the website. I sent a ticket and it will take 7-14 days to get a response. Tried purchasing it again and the price is now $14.99.
  • I'm in the same boat, elite status didn't renew and i had promotional price, sent a ticket last week end and patiently waiting for a response.
2»