Elite Status Not Working In Game - Issue Started on morning of 5-13-16

This started this morning. I have a monthly subscription. Tera is not recognizing Elite Status in game any more. No Elite Perks, nothing. In checking the Tera website store, Elite status is recognized. However, actual in game it is no longer recognized. Why am I paying for something that doesn't work?

Comments

• We found that one of our servers was reporting incorrect subscription information to TERA. We have restarted the subscription service on the bad server so you should be able to see your Elite Status bar now if you exit the game, close the launcher, and then restart the game.
  • ViruleiVirulei
    edited May 2016
    Geletron wrote: »
    We found that one of our servers was reporting incorrect subscription information to TERA. We have restarted the subscription service on the bad server so you should be able to see your Elite Status bar now if you exit the game, close the launcher, and then restart the game.

I still don't have my elite, even though the website says it's been active. (Monthly payment.) I tried using my 7-day voucher, still no elite after 40 minutes. <EDIT: now fixed, ty =w=>
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geletron wrote: »
    We found that one of our servers was reporting incorrect subscription information to TERA. We have restarted the subscription service on the bad server so you should be able to see your Elite Status bar now if you exit the game, close the launcher, and then restart the game.

Why not fix the bad server ¬.¬?
  • vralevrale ✭✭✭
    I just rebought elite because of the bug, had to go into uppers, do I send ina ticket now?
  • edited May 2016
    I've submitted my ticket. I am currently paying for 2 separate accounts. My own and my wife's. Her account is fine, mine is not. My states I am a standard account both on the website and launcher. We better be compensated for this catastrophe... I've restarted my computer and launcher several times(5+ now) and it has yet to be resolved. Ticket response time is 3-4 days, guess my grinding is postponed for said time. (*-.-)

Also checked my other server AV, same issue.
  • It's been three days since I paid for elite (it charged me twice) so $30 for Elite and it isn't even enabled yet. Any update on this?
  • AkizeroAkizero ✭✭
    Anything to do with billing has to be done through support to get the fastest response. Specially since you were charged twice that way they can fix it and refund you the amount. Whatever you do, don't attempt a chargeback, Doing so will have your account banned.
  • I wouldn't do a charge back and I wouldn't mind if they just gave me two months. I just think the issue mainly is Elite not even displaying and it isn't just me. It seems to be other people as well.
  • It's been 5 days since I was charged twice for Elite Status. No ticket response. No Elite status active yet. Just bumping this thread. :/
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Zoltariel wrote: »
    It's been 5 days since I was charged twice for Elite Status. No ticket response. No Elite status active yet. Just bumping this thread. :/
    Ticket response time seems to be 5-6 days, so probably they'll get to you today or tomorrow.

But just to be 100% sure... the charges weren't holds or "pending" transactions, right? I've seen a lot of times on this forum people that use debit cards get confused over this issue, because it shows up as a "transaction" and your funds deplete, but it's actually only a temporary transaction done to verify your address and CVV2 number. The funds for pending transactions are actually held by your bank, not by EME. These pending transactions will clear over time, and your funds returned, if not "captured" by the merchant (which they wouldn't do if there was a problem).

I'm not saying that's what happened in your case for sure, but just something to be aware of. With the server problems they've had (as mentioned earlier) it is also possible that this time it did double-charge for some reason.
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    My Elite Status isn't applying either. Its been a few days now and my ticket is unanswered as well. Been charged twice.

Both transactions say complete. So above is not the case. They are taking the money and are not applying elite.
  • We are looking into this issue. It appears that players that have multiple TERA game accounts that get Elite Status may not get Elite status applied to the correct account. Our support team is manually helping players get their Elite Status right now, but I've assigned a developer to take a look at the issue. I think we can have a fix deployed early next week.
  • Hello, I'm also having this issue, i paid using both my cc and paypal to see if it was just me or tera, it turns out to be tera because my cc and paypal went through but when i rebooted my game and computer to see if anything changed and i dont seem to have any luck, i've put in a ticket but it says 7-10 days and i sent a ticket as well. thanks.
  • i got problems with elite status too in webpage at my profile it shows that i have elite status but i dont have anything in game i buyd elite status few days ago and now i have 28 days left from 30 and i dont have elite status in game
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    {deleted]