high elf female garment bag not received

hello i just obught the garment bag and i did not receive anything! and i bought the 2nd one to see if it still appears the same and it turns out the same. can i please get my refund for my emp that i spent for 2 of this purchase? the item is 750emp each

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    is this your first time buying emp/something from the store? anything you purchase from the store gets sent to your item claim, which you can access through that little menu bar in-game.
  • AxelyAxely ✭✭
    i have checked my item claim, i only received reward point but not item
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    maybe something is wrong with it then, but you won't get too much help here on the forums

send in a support ticket here. best of luck
  • Try logging out completely (close the launcher and everything), then logging in again. If the item still does not show up in your item claim, then contact support.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    As was said above, I'd restart the launcher. My guess is that you didn't receive the latest patch, and it probably included the reference to this new box.
  • I have same issue with castanic female garment bag :(
  • I identified the issue preventing delivery to Item Claim and have removed the products from sale temporarily until we can fix it.

We are in the process of identifying players that purchased either product and did not receive it and will re-deliver them to Item Claim as soon as we can.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this.
  • Thank you!!
  • The products have been fixed and re-added to the store. We are still in the process of identifying the players that purchased the products and did not receive them. I'll keep you posted on our progress.
  • AxelyAxely ✭✭
    I identified the issue preventing delivery to Item Claim and have removed the products from sale temporarily until we can fix it.

We are in the process of identifying players that purchased either product and did not receive it and will re-deliver them to Item Claim as soon as we can.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this.

thanks
  • Any ETA when we will recive the items ?
  • Micke76 wrote: »
    Any ETA when we will recive the items ?

As of about 2:30 p.m. PDT this afternoon, the items have now been delivered to those that didn't receive them. Please check your Item Claim.