[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

How do I tell if a sorcerer is going to stun me?

Help, I don't know how to fight a sorcerer. Every time I fight one I always get 100-0'd by their stun combo. How do you avoid this stun combo and why is it so long?

Comments

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Icicle = prepare for sleep
    Flame Pillar = prepare for stun trap
    Locked on = Time Gyre, Flaming Barrage, Burning Flame, Nerve Exhaustion, Mana Siphon. You need to be close enough to see the colour of the sorcerer's hand to understand the skill they are using.
    Note that lightning trap is already nerfed down to an extent where 20% stun reduction can't really drop you to 0 anymore.
  • PalochiPalochi ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Glacial Retreat will give them a glyph to make the stun trap cast time faster too, not every Sorc uses it but some do.
    So be careful if they are kiting you, 2 of their main kiting skills can make the stun trap cast really quick.
    Also Sorcs can still get 100 -> 0 combos depending on the enemy class and on how much they crit :)
  • Mana Siphon isn't a lock on. Mana Volley is.
  • aeee98 wrote: »
    Icicle = prepare for sleep
    Flame Pillar = prepare for stun trap
    Locked on = Time Gyre, Flaming Barrage, Burning Flame, Nerve Exhaustion, Mana Siphon. You need to be close enough to see the colour of the sorcerer's hand to understand the skill they are using.
    Note that lightning trap is already nerfed down to an extent where 20% stun reduction can't really drop you to 0 anymore.

You can also learn based on sound.