[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

I find many player leave Tera because of sudden bad luck

Like 100 tries still +12, burn 300 Titan ember no crits...

Comments

• And I just got my vm7 a week ago. If vm8 comes out in half a year, I will also quit Tera...
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    And I just got my vm7 a week ago. If vm8 comes out in half a year, I will also quit Tera...

That would be a silly reason to quit tera. With VM7, you can clear all of the new content and still perform great in PvP.

As for +15 and Pure Titans, that's the RNG game. Don't gamble if you can't handle. Simple as that.
  • KetiKeti ✭✭
    Hello darkness my old friend...
  • People are quitting because Tera has a lack of good content, once your static learns the mechanics theres no challenge in pve and people's pvp skills have been dropping
  • I have bad news, VM8 comes in 3 or 4 months, not half a year.
  • "Gear progress takes forever"
    yet everynoe who actually cares and farms can get full vm8 in a day like the koreans have done
  • And im here sitting with +13 VM6 kicking VM7 butts .-.
  • That too, vm gear lasts 2-3 gear patches as long as you have the skill to use it
  • that true u can get vm gear much easier compare to before (old tera) the real challenge is getting it to +15 if you just wanted +12 you could get a whole set in a week or 2 of grinding (current gearing feels about 2 3x quicker then it was in old tera
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Darkomax wrote: »
    I have bad news, VM8 comes in 3 or 4 months, not half a year.
    the gvg revamp doesn't prove anything yet, because unless i missed it, there was no statement regarding how far behind we'll be on updates. we still might see several months of filler content/events and get it next year. (see: fihm)
  • Nah, I'm leaving Tera because it's an easy game, there was a challenge a long time ago but with all the new classes and bosses with little hp, everything will just be easy plus BHS caters to the casual shitters that have wallets which is expected but they should still keep hard content in as well and don't go saying dreadspire is hard because its not, everyone and their mother can clear it.
  • People leave because it's an old game that gives you nothing new or fun. The whole game needs changing to give life back into it.
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    People looks for reward and RNG killed it. Spend time on something and you probably wont get what you want cause RNG.
  • "Sudden" bad luck...? I was born with bad luck. If you're used to getting lucky all the time, then HAH! RNGesus laughs in your overprivileged face! Now you know what it's like to have [filtered] luck. Sucks, doesn't it?