[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Man Crashes Car Into Nexon Office (KTera Publisher)

edited July 2016 in Off-Topic
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160725000762
20160725001261_0.jpg
"Man blames Nexon for game addiction, crashes car into head office"

Comments

• YuhataYuhata ✭✭✭
    ^^^^ LMFAO
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    WOW this made my day. XD
  • Wow thats just mess up.
  • LOL that's hilarious
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    Free car, sweet.
  • PlagueFWCPlagueFWC ✭✭✭
    Fun fact: his licence plate is also the amount of rng boxes he opened without getting a costume
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    I dun even, stupid stuff people do lol.
  • Likely a good guy with bad RNG.
  • [filtered] Nexon and [filtered] Tera this game isn't even fun anymore.
  • The car driver probably from Vindictus. Their enhancement system the worst I had played. Their gears will broke since +9 enhant failure.
  • Tyrant666 wrote: »
    [filtered] Nexon and [filtered] Tera this game isn't even fun anymore.

Driver of the car confirmed :+1:
  • ZeinsuZeinsu ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Dekiboy wrote: »
    The car driver probably from Vindictus. Their enhancement system the worst I had played. Their gears will broke since +9 enhant failure.

Or MapleStory. Back when I played it was like $1.50 to save a slot when upgrading a weapon, $5 to save it from being destroyed, $14.50 to hammer weapon and get extra 2 slots to upgrade some more. Then there was potential (think enrage/cdr/dmg % lines) which unless you had a unique scroll would turn out pretty expensive - picture MES, BES, being $1.20 and $10 each respectively. Oh, then theres bonus potential which actually gave worse stats than the 'main potential' but were also more expensive at .. $1.70 per roll. Then you had enhancements (think +15ing a weapon) which rates were at <1% and back to my earlier sentence of saving the slot and saving it from being destroyed as failing will 100% break your weapon. Oh, and even if you did this all to your weapon, you must repeat with your 18 or so other gears to even be relevant in endgame content. It was also impossible to obtain the funds to be able to do these unless you were a beta player like me, spent your entire playtime merchanting, or wallet warriored it - several popular weapons went for grand(s).

Sorry for the rant. But EME is a blessing to me compared to that hell-hole I came from and I can definitely see why someone would want to do that.