There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

TERA 2016 Swimsuits

The new collection of swimsuits is finally out in Jtera. I managed to see the before their release through other browsers. But now that is official, i can post em here :)
http://tera-hangame.pmang.jp/info/gacha/2016/0727/index

Too bad they seem a lot like recycled swimsuits from the other collections, but hey, at least they have versions for males too!

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    the butterfly one-piece for non-elin females is kinda pretty-- but the baraka shirt with the anchors on it is cutest thing ever 10/10
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    The question now is: Will we see this new collection in NA before this summer ends? or we will have to wait until 2017 to see it?
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    They'll probably be out by next thursday at the latest.
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    Let's try to get more weapon templates for the FC store while we're at it...
  • Very cool. Finally something really cool to dress.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember we still waiting for the SWAT uniforms, which are already out in EU TERA, that's why I'm worried this costumes won't be release this year or during summer.
  • PlagueFWCPlagueFWC ✭✭✭
    wait wait wait.
    an exclusive costume for a race that isn't elin? AND IT'S BARAKA?!

inb4 BHS uses this as an excuse to say "see nobody buys male costumes"
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    waiting an entire year to release swimsuits which have already released in jtera would be unbelievably dumb, they're nice but not nice enough to hold hype for a year. we still have the entirety of august, after all. plus i wouldn't mind seeing the SWAT uniforms pushed back until like... halloween... they ugly fam.
  • Wtb that jacket over the bikini for females too.
  • I want that baraka exclusive one for mine so bad, it's hella cute. The striped ones for non-elin females is also super nice, but rip castanic scars and femani feet again, sigh. I really wish BHS would stop doing that.

The one-piece for elins is also super cute. I want.
  • This will be out this year. If you define "summer" by Seattle terms, it'll be out in the summer....
  • Wow, now I noticed Baraka's exclusive costume. It's so unexpected and so cool.
  • Those look awesome cant wait for them love the butterfly one.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    This will be out this year. If you define "summer" by Seattle terms, it'll be out in the summer....

Awesome news! thanx for confirming!
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Can we have a design contest for swim suite please, even if it is just re-skinning ones already out.