[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

TERA 2016 Swimsuits

The new collection of swimsuits is finally out in Jtera. I managed to see the before their release through other browsers. But now that is official, i can post em here :)
http://tera-hangame.pmang.jp/info/gacha/2016/0727/index

Too bad they seem a lot like recycled swimsuits from the other collections, but hey, at least they have versions for males too!

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    the butterfly one-piece for non-elin females is kinda pretty-- but the baraka shirt with the anchors on it is cutest thing ever 10/10
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    The question now is: Will we see this new collection in NA before this summer ends? or we will have to wait until 2017 to see it?
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    They'll probably be out by next thursday at the latest.
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    Let's try to get more weapon templates for the FC store while we're at it...
  • Very cool. Finally something really cool to dress.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember we still waiting for the SWAT uniforms, which are already out in EU TERA, that's why I'm worried this costumes won't be release this year or during summer.
  • PlagueFWCPlagueFWC ✭✭✭
    wait wait wait.
    an exclusive costume for a race that isn't elin? AND IT'S BARAKA?!

inb4 BHS uses this as an excuse to say "see nobody buys male costumes"
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    waiting an entire year to release swimsuits which have already released in jtera would be unbelievably dumb, they're nice but not nice enough to hold hype for a year. we still have the entirety of august, after all. plus i wouldn't mind seeing the SWAT uniforms pushed back until like... halloween... they ugly fam.
  • Wtb that jacket over the bikini for females too.
  • I want that baraka exclusive one for mine so bad, it's hella cute. The striped ones for non-elin females is also super nice, but rip castanic scars and femani feet again, sigh. I really wish BHS would stop doing that.

The one-piece for elins is also super cute. I want.
  • This will be out this year. If you define "summer" by Seattle terms, it'll be out in the summer....
  • Wow, now I noticed Baraka's exclusive costume. It's so unexpected and so cool.
  • Those look awesome cant wait for them love the butterfly one.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    This will be out this year. If you define "summer" by Seattle terms, it'll be out in the summer....

Awesome news! thanx for confirming!
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Can we have a design contest for swim suite please, even if it is just re-skinning ones already out.