There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Are you on Highwatch, Lake of Tears, or Valley of Titans? Please read and give feedback!

Comments

• salE983salE983 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    shinjuki wrote: »
    At the moment over world PvP is worse than it is good. If you remove it entirely then high level players can't kill Puffpiss and that's a problem, but as long as level 65s can kill level 65s, Puffpiss will die and the spirit of the PvP server remains.

That's sad cuz "Puffpiss" can probably 1v1 90% of all 3 servers with equal gear and win. tbh I think I'm the only one who beats his warrior in all of vot and his reaper beats me unless I d-stance cheese him and even then he wins 50%ish of the time.
    Also you cant be considered experienced when you don't know how any of your classes work and cant even touch me x)
    At the moment over world PvP is worse than it is good. If you remove it entirely then high level players can't kill Puffpiss and that's a problem, but as long as level 65s can kill level 65s, Puffpiss will die and the spirit of the PvP server remains.

That's sad cuz "Puffpiss" can probably 1v1 90% of all 3 servers with equal gear and win. tbh I think I'm the only one who beats his warrior in all of vot and his reaper beats me unless I d-stance cheese him and even then he wins 50%ish of the time.
    Also you cant be considered experienced when you don't know how any of your classes work and cant even touch me x)

aha tell me a bed time story pls :D you are obviously his buddy since you talk like taht... puffpuffpussssy or power.puff.girl or puff.piiss as he is known in global :D with +15 starfall jumped a friend of mine in full dread gathering for lime time quest :D then in global he bragged about it, please make 1 channel for pve only people from HW will bew happy in merge then and cancer of pvp servers will be killed, thank you

and fyi power.puff.girls are not made of sugar spice and everything nice ;)
  • Just a reminder to keep the discussion constructive and on topic.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭
    tal10 wrote: »
    if you want to play in "pvp style" play at PVP servers. leave PvE servers, or those who want to play the way he is playing right now. do not fix what is not broken. I am against the changes - I am satisfied with what we have now. hands off HW server.

Actually, you can still play pve style, whilst others can play pvp style, with out both parties ever interacting with each other.

Also, all three servers DO need fixing in terms of population. So the changes ARE needed. EME DOES needs to put their hands on this matter.
  • salE983 wrote: »

aha tell me a bed time story pls :D you are obviously his buddy since you talk like taht... puffpuffpussssy or power.puff.girl or puff.piiss as he is known in global :D with +15 starfall jumped a friend of mine in full dread gathering for lime time quest :D then in global he bragged about it, please make 1 channel for pve only people from HW will bew happy in merge then and cancer of pvp servers will be killed, thank you

and fyi power.puff.girls are not made of sugar spice and everything nice ;)

We're such buddies that we caused a week long war between my guild and his and one fight took over 40 minutes and we still kill eachother all the time, I'm simply saying he's better than 90% of you c:
    o btw +15 starfall isnt gear carried when it takes literally a week to get that
  • defiantly agree with the idea of merging the servers but if we can't implement specific pvp zones then only allow pvp at 65, and allow people to transfer their characters off the new server for free for like 2 weeks or so, that should help with the folks that hate pvp , on a side note name the merged server Bastion as the Bastion of hope for those of us on the dead servers : 3

Signed: a person that transferred from VOT to HW
  • A free transfer from HW (or the new server) to the smaller PvE servers (AV/CH) could solve the issue of unhappy PvE players being merged with a server that allows open world PvP. I imagine a lot of players would make use of that and be grateful for the "opt out."

• simply multiply the number of channels 2. those who are now playing in the HW will play as they play today at PVE channel (virtual HW). PvP players will play as they are playing right now (virtual PVP-servers). so that the rights of all are protected. I am opposed to discrimination on the PvP over PVE or vice versa. In this case, the process will be a seamless for players. Otherwise - I'm against.
  • SedennaSedenna ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I already write my suggestion but after reading almost all the topic i seen a lot of ppl dont like (just like me) to be force to pvp when they chose pve server so i have a suggestion: (again)

Merge "Lake of Tears" with "Valley of Titans" and "Highwatch" with the most not populate pve server and problem is solved.

Pvp players dont complain about pve players and pve players dont complain about been killed and force to play pvp.
    I tell this because pve players will need people to party with at dungeons and they need pve gear players and pvp players need other exp pvp players to party with.
  • Pretty good idea, i like it!
  • If there are plans to squish servers together. Why not put the smaller servers with the bigger version of them. aka put PvP with PvP and PvE with PvE. You wouldn't have to change anything. You won't even have to worry about the matters that you are putting "2" PvP servers into "1" PvE server. Think about the ones who picked it because it is PvE. " I don't wanna have to worry about leaving a safe area and get attacked by people when I'm just trying to get stuff done." - Thank you
  • IMDCIIMDCI
    edited July 2016
    I honestly think that this would be an amazing idea to create an ideal Lvl 65 pvp server, that being players from MT may even come to this server or any of the pve because it plays more like Ktera and makes it unique attracting a new crowd. For the pve people on HW crying, they should be given the chancr to transfer to another pve server. As for names, i like the idea sugguested that this server should get a bit more unique by enabling characters to be added into a name so that you can have Soup and $oup. Brings out more creativity. As for banks and stuff im sure they will give everyone in that server free slots because of the grief from merging. Its more good than bad.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭
    A free transfer from HW (or the new server) to the smaller PvE servers (AV/CH) could solve the issue of unhappy PvE players being merged with a server that allows open world PvP. I imagine a lot of players would make use of that and be grateful for the "opt out."

That fully renders a server merge useless and meaningless.
  • Merge "Lake of Tears" with "Valley of Titans" and "Highwatch" with the most not populate pve server and problem is solved.
    +5!
    good idea. why try to combine fire and ice. merge that and so the same to big PVE server.
  • NikuroTega wrote: »
    A free transfer from HW (or the new server) to the smaller PvE servers (AV/CH) could solve the issue of unhappy PvE players being merged with a server that allows open world PvP. I imagine a lot of players would make use of that and be grateful for the "opt out."

That fully renders a server merge useless and meaningless.

Treeshark's actually had a discussion in HW earlier and that this might be an option.
  • I would like to know what's going to happen with my character slots since I have 32 of them (Hardcore farm kek.) I don't care about any names but main characters.

Also, i'd like to suggest a few ideas for those player complaining about OWPvP

1. PvP hours like alliance thingy
    2. Channel switch (It never fails fam)
    3. PK against other players with Outlaw Declaration only. (I think this is a good one IMO.)
This discussion has been closed.