There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Are you on Highwatch, Lake of Tears, or Valley of Titans? Please read and give feedback!

1555657585961»

Comments

• Im on HW and i dont wanna be merge whit PVP server:/ im playin on pve whit some reason and that reason is i dont like no I HATE pvp so im playing on pve and if u merge pve whit pvp it will be huge mess, there will be peeps who will just hunt down peeps who hav no intention to fight or they just dunno how to fight and they will damn grind them there will be no peace for peeps who dont like pvp so if u wanna merge merge thos 2 pvp servers and leav pve alone pls.
    And ur saying it will be from lvl 65 and u can be like neutrall for some time thats usless too for person like me who play only pve will be super stresfull becouse thinking"omg if im still neutrall? if im log in on my 65 will they instantly kill me?" i dont want too go true that stress.
    I dont like the idea forcing peeps to merge whit server they dont wanna be on and on the other hand i dont hav money too move my characters to other servers i poot too much work too them too just leav them there becouse some one decide to break our fun and merge pve whit some pvp server.
  • [/quote]
    On the other hand, there are people who enjoy killing others for no reason, for example..sometimes high levels just killing low levels.
    [/quote]

..... man the only low levers that would appear by then would be ppl that choose pvp server cuz it will show like that. And if u come talking about someone alters which is leveling. Is just an idiot that got killed cuz he was lazy enough to w8 5 secs in order to change ch.. and if u come with the lazy that i dont want to change ch. even so you end up doing that cuz there will be ppl doing stuff besides u.....
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    thekor wrote: »
    Vkobe your logic isn't even logic its... jumbled thoughts of stupidity and God [filtered] elins that's is literally all you care about or think about.

i really hope you help your new server to sucess, but when i watch what you did in your current server, i feel than with you, you will deserve the title of the guy who going to bust 2 servers :)
    thekor wrote: »
    God arguing with Vkobe will literally make you more stupid.. I don't recommend it keep in mind though while he keeps whining and carrying on about his elins there are those in highwatch looking forward to this change and those in Mt Willng to transfer to this new server.. so while Vkobe thinks he represents a majority he is actually probably the minority.

Or higher watch is split 50/50

you really should to read other messages than mine, but anyway good luck with your new server, i will to have fun to watch you in this new server in 2017, so pls dont ruin this new server like you did with lot or vot ;)
  • Ok, I have to admit, there's a thing which I do not understand. Explain to me , plz. A lot of people say "You can switch channels", "You can use scroll to teleport away"... On PvE servers you can not switch channels or use teleport scrolls/village atlas if you are being attacked. Is it different on PvP servers? Or do you offer us to get killed, resurrect in the nearest outpost and then, once ressed and out of combat, switch channel/port away?
  • PalochiPalochi ✭✭✭
    @thekor
    If i were you i would use the Trap Card.

The QQ fest shall continue
    Rip AV when this guy transfer there tho.
  • MorningCoffeeMorningCoffee ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Bodolfia wrote: »
    Ok, I have to admit, there's a thing which I do not understand. Explain to me , plz. A lot of people say "You can switch channels", "You can use scroll to teleport away"... On PvE servers you can not switch channels or use teleport scrolls/village atlas if you are being attacked. Is it different on PvP servers? Or do you offer us to get killed, resurrect in the nearest outpost and then, once ressed and out of combat, switch channel/port away?
    The point is to play on Ch2 and on if you're doing achievement hunting or the like that would make you somehow more vulnerable.

But if it takes you getting pointlessly PK'd to learn that, then maybe that's also a viable option to start with.
This discussion has been closed.