[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Server Disconnection Issue

Comments

• Never happened before, and now I get that message every 30min, funny thing is that I play with my wife, my pc keeps disconnecting and hers stay online all the time
  • Wolfito wrote: »
    Never happened before, and now I get that message every 30min, funny thing is that I play with my wife, my pc keeps disconnecting and hers stay online all the time

then we find out the reason :proud: lol Jk
  • This is happening with me and my friends too. We are from Brazil and our connection was fine when this happened with us.
  • Will we ever get an answer from the staff? Same problem here... I guess I'll just go play something else in the while
  • MarjionMarjion ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Funny that when its to suspend and ban ppl, spacecat is always around but to give a fkn explanation about why ppl keep dcing, he dont even show up to say that he dont know wth is going on.
    Funny that when its to impose their autority, them are always around, but when its to do their job as suport and give us explanation about the problems we have been experiencing, them are nowhere to be found =)
  • Old bitterness? I don't actually give a hulk about politics, I just wanna play the game
  • I'm having another department look into this, and will hopefully have more information to provide once they get back to me.
  • I don't have problems anymore, stable for over an hour now...

Playing from Europe.
  • Is anyone still seeing the same issue as what was reported by the OP ? If yes, what is your geographical location ?
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Is anyone still seeing the same issue as what was reported by the OP ? If yes, what is your geographical location ?

Yes, it happened to me while I was in FWC like 1 hour ago. Im from Southern México.
  • thank you disconnect problem resolved for me i am from Romania
  • XvostXvost
    edited August 2016
    I think o still having this problem..
    Having disconnections from server same as in this morning but it happening not so often as it was
  • I just installed the game from scratch yesterday and I haven't been able to stay on longer than 15-20 minutes before it disconnects me. I've gotten this exact same message/disconnect over 12 times in the last day. It doesn't stop, and it constantly hits around the same time frame every time I'm logged in. My net works fine--doesn't drop/lag etc..and every other MMO I log into works and gives no issues.
  • Is anyone still seeing the same issue as what was reported by the OP ? If yes, what is your geographical location ?

SEA players seems is still having server disconnection issue, Im from Philippines.
  • Marvionne wrote: »
    RIP elite. A day meant to burn dailies and it felt useless with those delay around. :anguished:

IKR T_T and not even a single ADMIN is replying T_T

I know your feeling bro. It was me PKing your lancer in HW. :pleased:
This discussion has been closed.