[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[CH]LF Static to learn DS uppers

edited August 2016 in PvE Discussion
As name implies looking for static to learn ds uppers..We currently have 3/5 players, all of us in +15 vm6 or higher.The party consist of Mystic,Brawler and Slayer/Ninja.We haven't trained do Ds Uppers too much but have been able to queen a few times. We are looking for 2 more willing to learn Manaya and farm DSU with us..prefably a Priest and DPS or Tank. message me here for more info or ingame @R.saitama or @Raksmey

Comments

• BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    Hey @RaksonRaks !

I'd be willing to go with you guys, I can clear uppers on Priest, Mystic and Berserker.

I've been grinding all three seasons of DS so I can offer some tips if needed as we progress. I don't have a hard static nowadays (I just run with several friends who I've known for a while and we just take whoever can come) and not sure if I could commit to one, but if you need someone, I'm willing if available. You can add me or just whisper Banim, Daerev or Aleksy, those are my main chars.
  • I'd be interested to DPS, I've cleared DS3 several times using my Ninja on MT, but the class I really love is my Sorc that is on CH, about to craft Imperator on it.

I'll send you a whisper if you still have a spot left.
  • Goodluck Raks~
  • still trying to get more proficient at dsu..always looking for help o/
  • looking for priest that is up for dsu still :3
  • Raks, I wanna join.
  • LisanneLisanne ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    You can send me a mail or message sometime @Lisanne , I priest heal mainly and do things like SSHM often.