[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Crash/Disconnected from server/High ping

Comments

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Thing is it used to be fine, unless there is an international gateway/cable that is broken.
  • Having this problem as well.
  • I'm from Borneo and I'm have the same problem too. It's stress full and ruining my weekend. SMH!
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Philippines. I dont know if our crappy internet providers are doing this or its tera.
  • Philippines, and I just noticed this yesterday as well..
  • I live in Portland and normally play at around 65-85. For the past couple days, I've been at a steady 95-105. I've called up my ISP and they said that they didn't do any networking changes etc at all.

Eme pls help us :(
  • I play from Italy, and i'm not experiencing issues.

Could be that mafia handles Isps in the shadows, anyway probably your only possible fix is to wait for your provider to fix the problem or try some virtual networking software to avoid troubled networks.
  • Florida here..I just installed the game on Sunday..and I can't last 15 minutes without a disconnection..It's clearly not geographical as it's affecting people from every continent.
  • Darkstroke wrote: »
    Same Problem here... During the last 5 hours i dced at least 30 times ... and the game you can open by clicking characters is bugged (it appears too far from the characteri click ) if someone has a solution please whisp me.

There are no solutions :angry: we have just to wait a miracle.
  • Do a traceroute, see where the issue lies.
  • Traceroute to what address? ;x
  • Sinastria wrote: »
    I play from Italy, and i'm not experiencing issues.

Could be that mafia handles Isps in the shadows, anyway probably your only possible fix is to wait for your provider to fix the problem or try some virtual networking software to avoid troubled networks.

I play from Italy too and i'm experiencing the issue :cry:
  • There's a 6 page long thread on this issue that has GM's reading it btw..and atm they have no idea what's going on either.
  • well been playing tonight for 2 hours in that time DC about 25 time ,its about time someone in enmasse did something