Server Disconnection Issue

Comments

• I've been on for about 4 hrs or so now without the DC issue..strange ;x
  • 1. Nope.
    2. Nope. I'm running in Windows 7.
    3. I have no idea LOL but I guess not.
    4. This happens in different situations. In an dungeon, in Alliance or when I'm standing in the open world.
    5. I'm kicked to the server select screen.
  • I get it at random since this started happening. Once a day at most.
  • Things improved a lot spacecat, but we still get some random lags and dcs, but I repeat it is way better than before. so thanks and hope you kill the issue once and for all :proud:
  • edited August 2016
    Everytime someone types 'Spacecat' I keep envisioning a cat flying around in outer space doing repairs on satellites in order to fix Tera.
  • edited August 2016
    Zzzz...reloaded the game client after 8 hrs (Because the game was lagging to hell and bad FPS)..logged in, afked a little bit, come back to see another disconnection..problem still existant. Evidentally, logging in at 9am in the morning didn't seem to trigger the disconnections but logging in now at 9Pm did. I don't know if this means anything significant or not ;x
  • @Spacecats
    1. Is TERA also taking a really long time to start?
    2. Are you running Windows 10?
    3. Do you have an exception in Windows Defender for TERA?
    4. What are you doing in game when you disconnect?
    5. Are you kicked completely out of the game or are you kicked to the server or character select screen?

1. Nope.
    2. Yes.
    3. Yes
    4. Casting skills, playing with chains, hitting the piglet outside North dock. Perform a dance. PVE.
    5. Got one time kicked completely from the game but most of the time it will sent me back to server selections.

BTW, the most irritating is, the sudden ping spikes whenever i cast my skills, combos and dungeons. The delay is noticeable around 1~2 second.

:awesome: :awesome:
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Well overwatch is having DDOS attacks could it be that this is causing it on tera also? I dont know. Im loosing hope already.
  • Geletron wrote: »
    Hi everyone. We are still looking into the number of disconnects that people are experiencing. I have a few questions:

1. Is TERA also taking a really long time to start?
    5. Are you kicked completely out of the game or are you kicked to the server or character select screen?

1.nope
    2.windows 8
    3.yes
    4.standing there because cannot moving also
    5.mostly character select screen and sometimes instantly closed the tera client like wtf !
  • 1. Is TERA also taking a really long time to start?

1. nope
    2. yes
    3. yes
    4. questing, killing mobs
    5. 2 weeks problem, always "Error: 0008:0000 You have been disconnected from TERA" i was killing mobs then the sudden lag spike hit as i cast my skills then i'm dc.
  • Any update on this? The disconnections won't stop ;x
  • Last 2 days tera worked good, but on weekend this weird kick lags to server selction back :(
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I was good. But yesterday night I got this problem once.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    I'm getting this problem 2-3 times a day. No lag, just random dc.

1. No
    2. Win 7
    3. disabled it
    4. Dung or sitting in HW, doesn't matter
    5. server select
  • I got it twice already this morning and gave up. I'm sick of this. I logged in, ran one instance matched dungeon and the instant the last boss died everything went 'inactive' and disconnected. Seriously, isn't there some way to figure out the cause ;x
This discussion has been closed.