Server Merge 2016

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    My only feedback would be to open up transfers to MT too, for people who want to be on server that offers pvp from 11 to 65.
  • When will a server merge FAQ be made available? If I have 2 characters across all three servers, will I have access to all those characters after merge? What will happen to items in the bank, guild bank and mailbox?
  • welp at lkeast we hav options too move and i will use it same as my sister we not gonna stay on pvp server we alredy hav enough of that thing
  • DongviliaDongvilia ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    FEY FOREST BABY
  • ReezReez ✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    My only feedback would be to open up transfers to MT too, for people who want to be on server that offers pvp from 11 to 65.

ya u guys should open mt transfers too pleaseu
  • StarSprite wrote: »

No. This will do the exact opposite of what this server merge is trying to do. Free server transfers when HW was made was what killed these servers to begin with. Doing it a 2nd time isn't very smart.
  • MoeBunnyMoeBunny ✭✭✭
    i was originally from VoT but left because of how empty and quite the server became, which really made me sad... :<
    im so happy they decided to merge! ill probably move to this new server then.
    will transfers to the new server be made free? >.<
  • bzhen0915bzhen0915
    edited August 2016
    @StarSprite I do not agree with opening up transfers to one of the most populated server in North America, would cause population issues within the new server since anyone that is smart will take the transfer to MT. We do not need more players on the most populated server, it will completely destroy the purpose of a server merge.

Majority of people in VoT and LoT (or any server, really) are 65 anyway, so it would not affect them, except for those that grief lower level players, which is what they are trying to discourage anyway.
  • MoeBunnyMoeBunny ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Pantsu wrote: »

No. This will do the exact opposite of what this server merge is trying to do. Free server transfers when HW was made was what killed these servers to begin with. Doing it a 2nd time isn't very smart.

yes this exactly!
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pantsu wrote: »

Personally, I agree with this. I think it's better for the combined server for people to not be given a free out to MT. If people want to experience leveling with OWPvP on, they could create a new character on MT; even if you currently have a character that's under 65, the leveling process is the easiest it's ever been right now. For characters who are already 65, the loss is that they won't be able gank people under 65, which is a change, but I don't think will have big impact on actual/noteworthy OWPvP.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye more friends in ascension valley and maybe ascension valley willl become the biggest pve server B)
  • Fey Forest is LIFE!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawgi wrote: »
    Fey Forest is LIFE!

zozo or zolyn or paesyn are good name for a server B)

personally i prefer zozo <3
  • wait will free transfers be open to the new server as well? Fey Forest is life!
    I wouldn't mind transferring my mystic from CH to the new server.
  • vkobe wrote: »
    Yawgi wrote: »
    Fey Forest is LIFE!

zozo or zolyn or paesyn are good name for a server B)

personally i prefer zozo <3

Our server names are named after zone names. Like Fey Forest, Savage Reach, Blessing Basin, Timeless Woods, etc..
This discussion has been closed.