[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

8/5 Twitch Stream - Teach Me How to Slayer

WKA0b9j.jpg

Today I'll be joined by KaaiYu from Tempest Reach to learn the latest tips on playing a Slayer! As many of you know, Tonka did a Slayer guide with Kaai last year. A lot had changed since then! Time to get an update from the master Slayer himself.

The stream will begin today at 3:00 pm PDT on the En Masse Entertainment Twitch channel. Come hang out in the Twitch chat, ask Kaai your Slayer questions, and join in on our weekly raffle!

Comments

• Ok, but what about Flowroro or just Flow? The legendary slayer of TERA of all times?
  • MoeBunnyMoeBunny ✭✭✭
    Ikr! Would love to see a how to slayer with flowroro
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    too bad he abandoned tera for worse games like bns and overwatch.
  • ICB = OHS resets = win game (until your mana tanks, rip)
  • dude nice what a great guy you picked
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I DO have a slayer and I like it AND I'd like to learn a bit more about it once in awhile, but I never join in these twich things. And since I'm not at home either, can't join this one. Do you guys leave a recording of it somewhere? not a social media person so I dunno even how to twich. Blame my foreveralone nature. :3
  • Nopi wrote: »
    Well I DO have a slayer and I like it AND I'd like to learn a bit more about it once in awhile, but I never join in these twich things. And since I'm not at home either, can't join this one. Do you guys leave a recording of it somewhere? not a social media person so I dunno even how to twich. Blame my foreveralone nature. :3

Absolutely! You can see our past broadcasts here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment/profile
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »

I believe they have all of it in past broadcast.
  • "whirlwind damage is a viable roll"

prepare yourselves
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Nopi wrote: »

Absolutely! You can see our past broadcasts here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment/profile

Goody. Thanks.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eiiji wrote: »
    code SlayerKaai (expires tomorrow)

1k reward points
    200 reward credits
    1 week costume box

That was quick. Thanks.
  • Eiiji wrote: »
    code SlayerKaai (expires tomorrow)

1k reward points
    200 reward credits
    1 week costume box

thx
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Spacecats, this was very useful. My BFF and I will be studying the footage, but we've made more headway on understanding our skills in one day than we have from three months of play.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    Thank you, Spacecats, this was very useful. My BFF and I will be studying the footage, but we've made more headway on understanding our skills in one day than we have from three months of play.

That's awesome to hear!
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    Hey Spacecats! Will you be separating these How To's by PVE and PVP?
    A year ago or so, I was stoked to see a Teach Me How To Priest, but then it only ended up being for PVE.
    And a PVP version never came. :(