Urgent issue buying EMP

Tried to buy EMP via Paypal, but after clicking Buy Now, it redirected me to the store page and said Order cancelled. I tried I second time and same issue- Checked my bank account to see if it took any money and it did both times. So basically.... wat do?

Comments

• StarbuzzStarbuzz ✭✭✭
    Send a ticket asap.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    Ohh... I forgot the ticket times were shorter now. Still, meh.
  • did you try rebooting the launcher/game? sometimes emp can even take 1 day to get on your account tough...
  • This happened with me trying to buy Elite. I sent a ticket in immediately. That was about 3 hours ago, still waiting on a response. By the way I was billed, money was withdrawn, still no Elite status
  • This has happened to me before, a solution going forward that worked for me was to buy EMP through Amazon.
  • My credit card company denied my Elite purchase until I called them and requested they authorize it.
  • looks like they are now aware of the issue. There is a bulletin on the front page now.
  • I've let our platform team know so they can look into the issue. In the meantime please submit a support ticket if you experience this problem. Thanks!
  • how long will it take??
  • is still something on Friday or we have to wait until Monday ??
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    P5RLRJYGGE wrote: »
    is still something on Friday or we have to wait until Monday ??

I tested out a new purchase now and it worked fine from end-to-end, so I think at least new purchases are fine now. But if you tried earlier and it didn't work before, you may have to contact Support to get it all worked out.
  • yes but I have today purchased for $ 20 and do not get the ticket and my is already for 5 hours unanswered
  • Damn, this happened to me too last night. I supported a ticket but... I was really looking forward to snagging castanic loot boxes before they were removed, and now it's too late. Glad to know I'm not the only one that had this issue!
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life tip. When you try a purchase and press the pay button and nothing happens(or get an error), NEVER try a second purchase. Contact support ASAP. This tip is not only for Tera but for any transaction you do. Never test the system with another purchase. You will only spend more money where you don't want it.
  • edited August 2016
    We experienced an issue last night/this morning with some credit card and PayPal purchases not being delivered. The time frame for the outage was between roughly 12:00 AM and 9:00 AM PDT.

We've issued refunds for those purchases that did not deliver, which you should see within 2-3 business days depending on your financial institution.