[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

8/5 Twitch Stream - Teach Me How to Slayer

Comments

• AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    xvct wrote: »
    Hey Spacecats! Will you be separating these How To's by PVE and PVP?
    A year ago or so, I was stoked to see a Teach Me How To Priest, but then it only ended up being for PVE.
    And a PVP version never came. :(

I believe they're mainly supposed to be for pve.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I don't PVP--and even I would love a PVP version for each class. It would be great to have all the differences between the two spelled out.
  • only pve teach me how tos sorry
  • It would be interesting to do a PvP one, I think. I know I'd personally enjoy it!

I think before I get someone on the air, I would ask them to show me personally first. At least to get an idea of what a stream would consist of for a PvP how-to.
  • I'd absolutely love to help you make a slayer PvP how-to video! Or could get in touch with a few other experienced slayers that might be interested.
  • For PvP streams you're going to need to be careful with who you pick out.

However I've got recommendations for a few classes.

Ninja : Numbnips or Skygear [MT]

Warrior: Optiv [TR]

Slayer : Calvlath [MT]

Berserker: Mogeke location unknown.

Healer: Sgt.Stacy [TR]

Gunner: Bloodlust.Actual [TR]

Lancer: Not.Paul [TR]

Brawler: I'd put myself down but I'm unavailable Fridays. Besides there's better out there.

Feel free to check my recommendations and submit your own guys. Purely for PvP purposes of course.
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

:) PVP Priest recommendation: Please.Heal.Me [MT]

• PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    xvct wrote: »
    :) PVP Priest recommendation: Please.Heal.Me [MT]
    I think most people would agree with this. Kenny is known for being one of the best PVP Priests on NA.

• who the hell is this slayer doe?
  • HazezoidHazezoid ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I think kenny would be up to do a pvp priest.
    I'm willing to volunteer to do a Ninja PvP one myself. As I was one of the highest ranked Teamq/soloq ninjas on MT.
    Shinxs of MT
    http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/1343/ninja-basic-pvp-guide/p1
  • Ya, I would be willing to do a PvP Priest stream
  • @Hazezoid Are you interested in doing reaper too? I'd definitely recommend you if you were.
  • HazezoidHazezoid ✭✭✭
    @Hazezoid Are you interested in doing reaper too? I'd definitely recommend you if you were.

There is already a teach me how to pvp reaper out there made by Towlot and Zui. However if eme decides to update it I wouldn't mind doing it. However there isn't a ninja one yet which is why i'm interested in one for pvp.
  • Stream was pretty educational, helped me understand that Slayer is still somewhat the same. Thanks eme c:
  • record on twitch only have 3mins long???