[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

New Swimsuit - BUG! [Problem Solved thx!]

I got the new swimsuit bikini on my High Elf Female from " Striped Swimsuit Loot Box" ... but people cant see it :(
How can i solve this? HELP!

Comments

• EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Tell them to uninstall their filthy mods
  • This is how my friend look my character...

1471021899_IMG_1281.JPG

• EllieChu wrote: »
    Tell them to uninstall their filthy mods

He doesn't use it. 0 mods.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repair from launcher or ticket. Your friend may not all the required files, yet the game still ran. Though yeah, it looks just like when people have mods. That's why some people say it's mod related.
  • This is how my friend look my character...

1471021899_IMG_1281.JPG

Pandapocalipse started? D:
  • edited August 2016
    Nopi wrote: »
    Repair from launcher or ticket. Your friend may not all the required files, yet the game still ran. Though yeah, it looks just like when people have mods. That's why some people say it's mod related.

Good advice using the repair tool in the launcher. If it doesn't work, put in a Customer Support ticket so they can help troubleshoot. Nobody wants to look like a decapitated head being carried by a floating panda.
  • Spacecats wrote: »

Good advice using the repair tool in the launcher. If it doesn't work, put in a Customer Support ticket so they can help troubleshoot. Nobody wants to look like a decapitated head being carried by a floating panda.

ahahah! Thank you Spacecats, you are awesome! :D I like your twitch stream!
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

hah. You and I know better. Someone out there might actually like being a floating panda carrying a body-less head. :pleased:
    Anyway. Glad to be of help. :)
  • Problem solved! My friend can see me ^_^
    He needed driver update and fix launcher :dizzy:

Thx you @Nopi and @Spacecats