[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

8/12 Twitch Stream - Baraka Hide & Seek

IT'S OVER!
You can watch the recorded broadcast here:
https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment/v/83259053

gMc3Myr.jpg

Little known fact: BARAKAS are the best in TERA when it comes to hide & seek!

I'll be visiting multiple servers, hiding out in weird locations until players find me for a prize. Barakas tend to play hide & seek a little differently than other people, so there are bound to be odd rules and tricks involved.

Vote on the server you'd like me to visit: JUST KIDDING! Voting is over.

We'll visit Tempest Reach, Highwatch, and Mount Tyrannas! Maybe not in that order, though... -_-

If you can't play along, join us in the chat channel for the usual hang out, TERA trivia, and raffles! The stream begins Friday, August 12 at 3:00pm PDT on the En Masse Twitch channel!

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, i like this idea! I do hide and seek myself from time to time to involve the new players on something fun other than dungeons, and of course i have prizes :)

Ill stay tunned for that stream! Maybe i learn some secrets from the Barakas for my future reference!
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

Why are you making this event too easy O.o

• barakas are crazy good at hiding don't underestimate them
  • Spacecats wrote: »

Most people aren't aware that Barakas can be ninjas too. Their ninja skills are just so high. You never see them. :P
  • Look how long it took people to find Highwatch, and that was an entire city!
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    /look character_name

the character name you get from the stream

easy way to tell where he is. to avoid this @Spacecats should use a gm character since they cant be inspected, just a tip
  • The invisible walls are there FOR YOUR PROTECTION! Those who approach the invisible walls will be met with lethal Baraka force.
  • edited August 2016
    Voting is over! We'll visit Tempest Reach, Highwatch, and Mount Tyrannas today! Maybe not in that order, though... -_-
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    6 hours, 1 minutes, right ascension, declination 14 degrees, 22 minutes .... No prizes found
  • Lessiem wrote: »
    6 hours, 1 minutes, right ascension, declination 14 degrees, 22 minutes .... No prizes found

I'm sending out prizes today for those who found me in-game. Sorry for the wait.

Those who won Twitch raffles already got their prize. If you're one of those people, and you didn't, please message us on Twitch.
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    Aye I'll wait......