[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Calendar rewards

I know it is August, but is there any plan to update the calendar rewards? or we are going to wait for soon...
But a positive would be to extend the Mongo event for another 10 days!

Comments

• They always update if after a couple of days. Since its the weekend and EME is closed, don't expect any changes or updates until probably Tuesday
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone isn't doing their job ¬.¬
  • For each month when the calendar the rewards are nomal update on like eather tusday or thusday for maint just got to wait.
  • We should be able to get items on there today. It can be done without server maintenance.
  • ^ well that good @Spacecats
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We should be able to get items on there today. It can be done without server maintenance.

This issue happens way too often, how hard is it to add a calendar reminder on Outlook to update Tera Calendar +_+?

d282863d9d.jpg
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs updating.

I don't see why they don't just update it within a long time frame rather then just a couple of weeks then forgetting again or not doing it. Like update it til the end of the year or something.
  • havent seen any eme on this forum in a few days either.
    worrying
  • I mentioned this to both Spacecats and our Lead Producers this morning, so hopefully there will be additional rewards added very soon. :chuffed:
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    Those are the days the office runs out of coffee. Blame the coffee buying lady, not Spacecats.
  • Mobius1 wrote: »
    Those are the days the office runs out of coffee. Blame the coffee buying lady, not Spacecats.

What if I AM the coffee buying lady?!

If you didn't notice, calendar rewards were added a little bit ago. Sorry for the delay!
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    TheOzunu wrote: »
    havent seen any eme on this forum in a few days either.
    worrying

Weekends are a thing.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Mobius1 wrote: »

What if I AM the coffee buying lady?!

If you didn't notice, calendar rewards were added a little bit ago. Sorry for the delay!

@Spacecats
    I noticed there's no calendar for next week!
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats
    Looks like someone forgot Calendar daily rewards for this week!
    b9b31cb851.jpg
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    *haha* I wouldnt expect someone who missed half the August to ask for a calendar refill >:)

We should Keep in mind that the calendar is still a new Feature. The calendar also is more of a contribution to the F2P Players who dont get a daily gift like the Elite Players (this is why EME tried to put in an Elite buff once). Also the weekly refill enables the calendar to react to current shortages and Balance hem out. They also cater to Events; e.g. there was this ivory Weekend box.