[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Extend 3x drop Please!

2»

Comments

• the high was too good man, pass us some more weed
  • We'll consider doing another one soon. Triple drop is like... umm... a slushy! A single slushy is awsome, especially on a hot day. A second one immediately after, and you risk major brain freeze. Nobody wants brain freeze.
  • Or 3 sarberry deliciousness within 10 minutes. I'd chug them anyway, though.

In all seriousness though, it's mostly just that the prospect of actually getting meaningful amounts of tokens, alkahest, crafting materials, and maybe even an Imperator recipe from the harder stuff, makes running the same dungeons soooo much more appealing.

I wouldn't say 3x drop would be ideal but something more than normal, anyway. Wishful thinking, I guess!
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Pixelator wrote: »
    LFG went dead after event ended. Farming dungeons feels so pointless now, you get close to nothing :(
    And this is why they shouldn't even run these events in the first place. It's very hard to adjust back to the normal rate after experiencing that "high".

Not saying you're wrong here, but the only reason people have trouble adjusting to the old rates is because the normal rate, on vm mats at least, is abysmal. They already limit the number of dungeons we can do per day; limiting drops down to a trickle is a clear and obvious ploy to keep people playing as long as possible. Except it's failing, and people just give up and quit in droves. I'm not even saying "make triple drop permanent," I'm just saying they could stand to at least double the vm drops in dungeons. Awakened enchanting still exists, and it's still as painful as ever. There are already enough roadblocks to people accomplishing their gear related goals in this game. Making mats drop more often wouldn't kill anyone.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    We'll consider doing another one soon. Triple drop is like... umm... a slushy! A single slushy is awsome, especially on a hot day. A second one immediately after, and you risk major brain freeze. Nobody wants brain freeze.

Be honest with me, were you having a slushy while typing this?