There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

When can we expect pigs to be rewarded?

Do you think it'll be as early as Tuesday maint, or probably later?

Comments

• LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    Idk honestly.......Im still waiting the "prize" from the last weekend hide and seek event so.....who knows...........maybe never
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    i hope every time someone asks about it it gets pushed back by a day
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    i hope every time someone asks about it it gets pushed back by a day

someone's bitter
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    yeh man, i am 100% salt especially since i couldn't fill up my lfgs cause the game's dead l0l
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    yeh man, i am 100% salt especially since i couldn't fill up my lfgs cause the game's dead l0l

Poor you, I was getting more DSU runs than I could handle.
  • RidaRida ✭✭
    Are the crusade leaderboards still up? Or is it changed?
  • i hope never :D please make some dragon flying mounts instead of bears, cars, pigs and.....atrocities
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Banim wrote: »
    Poor you, I was getting more DSU runs than I could handle.
    oh nooo m8 i wish i played priest and could make friends to do things with 8-((((((( instead i play on a ded server :^(
  • is this easily repairable?
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Dokibun wrote: »
    Do you think it'll be as early as Tuesday maint, or probably later?

I would say Tuesday Maintenance at the earliest, but maybe later because they might have to manually go through the tables.
    Rida wrote: »
    Are the crusade leaderboards still up? Or is it changed?

Leaderboards have been updated with a new crusade that started when the last one finished. So I won't be able to screenshot where I finally came up (though my guildies have PM'd me telling me where I did finish).

This is probably something that the EME staff couldn't work around because of coding.
  • salE983 wrote: »
    i hope never :D please make some dragon flying mounts instead of bears, cars, pigs and.....atrocities

ey, i need that mount. bragging rights are important. and dragon mounts are prolly next ones anyway.

and it shouldnt be too hard tbh. mount is already in the game(dressing room op). all they need to do is get the names of top 100 of the last crusade manually. cant be too hard.
  • If this can't be traded then the rewards weren't worth the effort.
  • Jace21 wrote: »
    Felhammer wrote: »
    If this can't be traded then the rewards weren't worth the effort.

Not tradable and not drop from dungeon make things rare( cuz u can only get this one time in the lifetime of the game). like the curopted arshbringer

Well that's pretty lame. I was hoping it would be tradeable. Least then I'd get some gold to use on something that I actually need rather than some pointless mount.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭
    It's a free flying mount with the same speed as the shop mounts. People just had to earn it. What's wrong with that? it's supposed to be rare because it's the last crusades reward. there's nothing wrong with that imo.
  • "It's a free flying mount with the same speed as the shop mounts. People just had to earn it. What's wrong with that? it's supposed to be rare because it's the last crusades reward. there's nothing wrong with that imo."

What would you rather have? A free mount or a fat sack of gold to spend on whatever you want?
This discussion has been closed.