[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

When can we expect pigs to be rewarded?

Comments

• DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    Felhammer wrote: »
    "It's a free flying mount with the same speed as the shop mounts. People just had to earn it. What's wrong with that? it's supposed to be rare because it's the last crusades reward. there's nothing wrong with that imo."

What would you rather have? A free mount or a fat sack of gold to spend on whatever you want?

A flying pig.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    @Felhammer Since when does EME reward sacks of gold? Be reasonable. Or are you referencing your loss of a potential sale? EME said they wouldn't be traceable in the beginning. They are most likely going to release the rest of the flying pigs mounts after they have rewarded these pigs. Get one of those and sell those if you're that concerned.
  • Dokibun wrote: »
    @Felhammer Since when does EME reward sacks of gold? Be reasonable. Or are you referencing your loss of a potential sale? EME said they wouldn't be traceable in the beginning. They are most likely going to release the rest of the flying pigs mounts after they have rewarded these pigs. Get one of those and sell those if you're that concerned.

I was putting an example out there. I did the PvP crusades more so to see how far I could go and to help out my guild in general. The fact that all I'm getting for my hard work is a pointless flying pig feels like I'm getting nothing worth while.

Now I'm not saying we should be getting BiS +15 insta gear that'd be taking the cake. It'd just be nice if people like myself could actually have a choice in the rewards we get for participating. Rather than hey have a mediocre mount.

Even getting a stack of Alks or Nocts would have been worth it but no I get a mount that 1) I won't use and 2) Can't trade off to some weeb for a stack of gold.
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    I'd rather get the mount since it's more exclusive, and cute. Anyone can make fat sacks of gold. If you wanted alk or noct rewards, well, top 10 guilds got that and the GM would split. Not in one of those? Welp, that's life.

It's too bad you don't like the pig but rewarding exclusive things from time to time is a good thing to keep interest.
  • Banim wrote: »
    I'd rather get the mount since it's more exclusive, and cute. Anyone can make fat sacks of gold. If you wanted alk or noct rewards, well, top 10 guilds got that and the GM would split. Not in one of those? Welp, that's life.

It's too bad you don't like the pig but rewarding exclusive things from time to time is a good thing to keep interest.

What's too bad is the lack of choice in rewards. Yeah I'm a guild we ranked 3rd at the end of the crusade.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    @Felhammer sounds like you should have read the post before working at top 100. That's your own fault.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Felhammer wrote: »
    Dokibun wrote: »

I was putting an example out there. I did the PvP crusades more so to see how far I could go and to help out my guild in general. The fact that all I'm getting for my hard work is a pointless flying pig feels like I'm getting nothing worth while.

Now I'm not saying we should be getting BiS +15 insta gear that'd be taking the cake. It'd just be nice if people like myself could actually have a choice in the rewards we get for participating. Rather than hey have a mediocre mount.

Even getting a stack of Alks or Nocts would have been worth it but no I get a mount that 1) I won't use and 2) Can't trade off to some weeb for a stack of gold.

If your guild is within the top 10, then your GM has something like 35,000 T9 feed and 40,000 MWA to split between you all.

If your guild is not, then I can actually kind of see why you are fussed about this, because you'd get a mount and that's it. No massive 10x guild reward to spilt. Nothing to get any money from. Then again, cool mount to say you were a top 100 crusader?
  • Dokibun wrote: »
    @Felhammer sounds like you should have read the post before working at top 100. That's your own fault.

Nah just voicing a complaint over a poor reward. Still I got higher than I thought I would and succeeded in assisting my guild out. That'll have to do for me.
  • @clfarron4

Or they could simply swap out that reward for a dragon mount when they arrive? :chuffed:
  • PalochiPalochi ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Im actually kinda hyped for the piggy ; w ;
    Pls no hate
    And we arent getting only that..you can get a GPU that Tera wont even use!
    2 Elin Statues.. ! >w>
    The guild prizes will be pretty good too..since you helped your guild you might recieve a part of it.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    No pigs after maint. PIGS OR RIOT.
  • RidaRida ✭✭

Pitchforks here, free torch with the purchase of a pitchfork~

but really, I was so hyped for them ;-; Maybe later this week hopefully!
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Rida wrote: »

Pitchforks here, free torch with the purchase of a pitchfork~

but really, I was so hyped for them ;-; Maybe later this week hopefully!

Same. :<
    I have a hidden agenda tho, I'm server transfering after I get my pig. So if that happens ASAP I'll be happy :P
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Chances are they are doing all the crusade rewards manually because of how big and crazy they are
  • AlbaMeiraAlbaMeira ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Ah, that is what I wanted to know. Is if anyone gotten their rewards or not yet but the above just answered it for me. ^

So I'm good.
This discussion has been closed.