There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

When can we expect pigs to be rewarded?

Comments

• the pigs will be rewarded sometime today.
  • StarbuzzStarbuzz ✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    the pigs will be rewarded sometime today.

:OOOO!!! :+1: :+1: :love:
  • also, like we stated from the very beginning, and on the webpage (http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/the-last-crusade/), the waddlewing mount is not tradable.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭

Thank you for your answer! :D
  • Treeshark wrote: »

Thanks for getting back to me on that =)
  • edited August 2016
    Jace21 wrote: »
    also, like we stated from the very beginning, and on the webpage (http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/the-last-crusade/), the waddlewing mount is not tradable.

Will this pig be on the TeraShop(in the near future) ?

no. not in the near future.

edit because i changed my answer.
  • Treeshark wrote: »

Will they be given to us via Item Claim just sometime during the day they'll show up?
  • @Treeshark would the mounts be bankable atleast? pls
  • Felhammer wrote: »
    Dokibun wrote: »
    @Felhammer Since when does EME reward sacks of gold? Be reasonable. Or are you referencing your loss of a potential sale? EME said they wouldn't be traceable in the beginning. They are most likely going to release the rest of the flying pigs mounts after they have rewarded these pigs. Get one of those and sell those if you're that concerned.

I was putting an example out there. I did the PvP crusades more so to see how far I could go and to help out my guild in general. The fact that all I'm getting for my hard work is a pointless flying pig feels like I'm getting nothing worth while.

Now I'm not saying we should be getting BiS +15 insta gear that'd be taking the cake. It'd just be nice if people like myself could actually have a choice in the rewards we get for participating. Rather than hey have a mediocre mount.

Even getting a stack of Alks or Nocts would have been worth it but no I get a mount that 1) I won't use and 2) Can't trade off to some weeb for a stack of gold.

No choice of reward - they can't cater to everyone. Choice of reward - more job for them to cater each top 100 players. A list of choice... someone is gonna complain that what they would like is not on the list. The mount may be pointless to you, which is unfortunate... but for some people like me, it's a dream come true... a flying pig... always wanted one since 2013. :proud:
  • When?

When pigs fly.

I'll see myself out.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squishies wrote: »
    When?

When pigs fly.

I'll see myself out.

I'll help you out.

*kicks @Squishies out*
  • Squishies wrote: »
    When?

When pigs fly.

I'll see myself out.

Squishy, we love you.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Pirocs wrote: »
    @Treeshark would the mounts be bankable atleast? pls
    I read some where that it wouldnt be bankable however the news post just says it cant be traded.
  • Is it going to be in the cash shop?..
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Athletic wrote: »
    Is it going to be in the cash shop?..
    Jace21 wrote: »
    also, like we stated from the very beginning, and on the webpage (http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/the-last-crusade/), the waddlewing mount is not tradable.

Will this pig be on the TeraShop(in the near future) ?

no. not in the near future.

edit because i changed my answer.
This discussion has been closed.