Just going to leave this Here

Comments

• EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    This is an old mod where people just started swapping textures and models around. This mod you're looking at right now cant even fly. I believe its the same person that modded mystic thralls to look like manaya kelsaik etc
  • KatieCrossKatieCross ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    EllieChu wrote: »
    This is an old mod where people just started swapping textures and models around. This mod you're looking at right now cant even fly. I believe its the same person that modded mystic thralls to look like manaya kelsaik etc

"Novelty straight from a new patch on Korea :)
    Riding dragons!"
    http://alqmia.tumblr.com/post/148100992247/novelty-straight-from-a-new-patch-on-korea
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    I have seen this post somewhere else a few months ago. And i am also yet to see a single korean player use this mount
  • i dont think modders could add an animation to the game that didnt exist in the first place. no mob in the game uses that walk/landing animation.
  • this is real (well, it will be one day). it's not as big as the current dracoloth sovereigns but it's still pretty big especially with the wings.
  • KatieCross wrote: »
    On the original post on tumblr it says "Novelty straight from a new patch on Korea :)
    Riding dragons!" So from that it seems like its currently an actual mount on ktera.

http://alqmia.tumblr.com/post/148100992247/novelty-straight-from-a-new-patch-on-korea

it's tagged mod though? it also gives you links so you can mod it onto jeweled lions, sparky or some horse, or maybe those are jsut some early mods for when it's coming. I really don't know if it's legit or not, but I sure hope it is.
    edited August 2016
    Treeshark wrote: »
    this is real (well, it will be one day). it's not as big as the current dracoloth sovereigns but it's still pretty big especially with the wings.

YESSSS!!
    -scared my family I screamed so loud-

Anytime soon? Like a month or sooner/later??
    edited August 2016
    Yakusan wrote: »
    KatieCross wrote: »
    On the original post on tumblr it says "Novelty straight from a new patch on Korea :)
    Riding dragons!" So from that it seems like its currently an actual mount on ktera.

it's tagged mod though? it also gives you links so you can mod it onto jeweled lions, sparky or some horse, or maybe those are jsut some early mods for when it's coming. I really don't know if it's legit or not, but I sure hope it is.

Its a mod for NA/EU players to use since we don't have the mount currently at our disposal
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is real (well, it will be one day). it's not as big as the current dracoloth sovereigns but it's still pretty big especially with the wings.

Raisins_Face.jpg?1318992465
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭

94tFITu.gif
  • Treeshark wrote: »

wao, well each dollar worth 35000 of my currency. So can't spend much without bankrupting myself :( lol

Planning to rob a bank. cause it will be worth it. well, will it? :confused:
  • Treeshark wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • GumsGums ✭✭
    This thing better be able to fly
  • Looks dam cool! I can imagine it fits my femani very well :pleased: Nice job BHS :)
    Why was llama introduced instead of this LOL
    Fleett wrote: »
    Big daddy BHS heard us! :proud: Now let's keep yelling for uptimization.
    BHS: Adding contents? Sure ezpz. *proceed to spaghetti more code*
    BHS: Optimization? Nah fam, too much work to recode everything. We lazy.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    YellowGem wrote: »
    Looks dam cool! I can imagine it fits my femani very well :pleased: Nice job BHS :)
    Why was llama introduced instead of this LOL

Because the Dragon needs food, introduce it before the Llamas and it as likely to eat the Popori